Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[UK] HAVE: 40108 Balloon Cart poly (trade or sell). WANT: New Chima polys 30264 & 30266

TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,372
Hello all!

Just as title says, I have a Balloon Cart poly I would like to trade or sell. £9.50 shipped to the UK if you want to buy it (making it cheaper than BL once you factor in postage charges). If selling, I'd prefer transactions to stay in the UK.

I am also prepared to trade the poly for one of the following polys (long shot I guess, but good to try! :-) ). I'm prepared to trade or even buy internationally if you have one of these polys, especially the one marked as priority.

#30264 Frax's Phoenix Flyer
#30266 Sykor's Ice Cruiser (priority)

Offers via PM please. Any deal involving payment will be via Paypal.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,372
    Still looking. Send me a PM if you are interested in the Balloon Cart or you think you can help me with the Chima polys :-)
  • TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,372
    Still looking. Balloon Cart now £9 shipped to the UK if anybody is looking for one.
    Still looking! £7 shipped to the UK for the Balloon Cart poly now, I believe that brings it more in line with current eBay prices.
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,147
    pm'd
  • eggyeggy Member Posts: 37
    I'll take the ballon cart for £7 shipped if it's still available, shipping will be to a UK address. Thanks
  • eggyeggy Member Posts: 37
    Will be withdrawing, managed to get one on ebay
    Balloon Cart is gone, but I think I'll leave this open in case anyone has the two Chima polys I'm looking for...