Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

US: Bloomberg Network: Inside Lego

Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,412
Guys,

Just ran into the last two minutes of Inside Lego on the Bloomberg Network. It's on their website also if you are interested.

This may not work but here's the link I used to get to it:

http://search1.bloomberg.com/search/?content_type=video&page=1&template=tv&q=Inside Lego

One thing they said in the video is that they didn't build factories in China for the cost savings. Don't buy it for a second but it makes sense that they put it there to get into the Asian market.

Thanks,

Mike

Comments

• astarguyastarguy Member Posts: 40
    just watched the video . thanks i found it very interesting.
  • ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
    I watched this a few days ago when my girlfriend came across this on Netflix. I thought it was pretty interesting as well. Here's another link that might work:

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/brick-by-brick-inside-lego-4-17-SlbmZEQnSfyC~y1eSm9FAg.html
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,247
    Good video. Thanks for the link.
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,883
    Not bad. But the MegaFactories Lego episode is really, really good. It's on Youtube in several parts - I believe it's about an hour.
  • AndorAndor United StatesMember Posts: 252
    edited September 2014
    C
    prevere said:

Not bad. But the MegaFactories Lego episode is really, really good. It's on Youtube in several parts - I believe it's about an hour.

Could you post a link, @prevere‌?
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    ^ Search Youtube for Megafactories Lego, it can't be that hard to find. :)
    Andor
    edited September 2014
    Oh yeah. That true. Just dawned on me after I posted my comment. Nice Profile pic @LegoFanTexas‌!
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,883
    This actually isn't easy to find surprisingly. Here's part one.

Andor
    Thanks. I looked and found something with that title but wasn't sure if that was part one.