Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Best ever creation

glosminifigfanglosminifigfan United KingdomMember Posts: 93
When I was a kid/teenager I thought I was pretty good at building Lego, both commercial sets and my own creations. But I did realise that in reality everything I built wasn't up to the same quality as a commercial Lego kit.

Except for one! I built a beach buggy out of Technic and normal Lego and it was (if I do say so myself) awesome! It had motorised wheels and steering (controlled by wire from the Technic Control Centre), and had some really good details and seemed a really good scale. It wasn't the most advanced technically but the look of it was much better than most things I had built before (and after!) Even my brother (who wouldn't normally show much interest) said it looked amazing. Sadly I didn't take any photos (this was long before digital) and like most things I built I stupidly dismantled it a few days later. I don't know if it would really be up to 'Lego' quality and maybe I remember it being better than it was, but at the time to me it seemed like a masterpiece!

So I was wondering what was the best thing you ever built?

Comments

• JamesJTJamesJT Member Posts: 440
    I built this last year. I still have it on my desk. It has better colours now, like #10196.
    DoubleDglosminifigfan