Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] The Container Store: Large LEGO storage boxes $13.49

rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,290
edited May 2014 in Shopping USA/Canada
**edit: disregard, these are not the large storage containers**

These are sold out online, but if you live near a Container Store, you can check for stock and select store pick-up. I did a spot check on my nearest location and I could add at least 5 of most colors.

http://www.containerstore.com/shop/toyStorage/boxesCases?productId=10031705
Additional 10% discount with code: GOSHOP14 brings it to $13.49

I bought these from The Container Store two years ago when they first were released for $40 each. These look great as decorative storage, but sacrifice some storage room due to the stacking stud design. I use them as storage for my children's DUPLO and they serve that purpose well. They're not the best option for standard LEGO, but at $15 I think they're well worth it.

If anyone in the Bay Area scores a bunch, I'd love to buy some from you to pick up at a later date (I'm 150 miles from a store)
sidersdd

Comments

• theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,525
    Just check the measurements as if they are as listed, these are the tiny ones.

7-3/4" x 4" x 3" h

For nearly £11 you wont get much LEGO and maybe only a couple of bricks of Duplo.

These are the ones listed as lunchboxes in the UK and you'd have to have skinny offspring to get all their lunch in one.
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,290
    Oops, sorry, you're right. These aren't the ones I had in mind. Move along, nothing to see here.
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,525
    Lol, i didn't want someone to order a small one then wonder why they receieved a LEGO ring box through the mail.

Could be a bit of a problem if the other half opened it first.