Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Expired: [US] eBay: $50 TRU Gift Card for $40

rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,290
edited June 2014 in Shopping USA/Canada
GiftCardMall is offering $50 Toys R Us gift cards for $40 through their eBay sales account: http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-Toys-R-Us-Gift-Card-for-ONLY-40-/261487435841?&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466

Limit of 2 per transaction. I'm not sure if multiple transactions are allowed. It's a physical card that will be mailed rather than an electronic code, so expect a delay and remember to follow up.

I haven't bought with them before but they have 99.5% positive feedback on 83k transactions.
lordzarakjadeireneBrickarmor

Comments

• lordzaraklordzarak OH, United StatesMember Posts: 329
    That'll be $20 off Benny's Spaceship!
    prevere
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,267
    ^ If you get the cards in the mail before TRU pulls their price hike routine.
    pharmjodFollowsClosely
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,290
    They haven't hiked up the price of the original LEGO movie sets, though, have they?
    At any rate, remember that you can get TRU to pricematch a competitor.
    And if you're really anxious or paranoid, you can purchase the set before you get the gift cards and should be able to go to customer service and do an "alternate payment method" when you get the gift cards with the locked in price.
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,120
    I have never tried to price match at TRU. One of the stores near me has a bunch of the sets that were on sale at LEGO.com. The sets on LEGO.com are still on the site but are sold out. The city garage and train station for example. I wonder if anyone has tried to price match since they still have the prices listed on the website.
  • busumoe1busumoe1 Member Posts: 194
    ^^Yes, some people have done that and succeeded. Just have to find the right cashier. ^_^
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,120
    Worth a shot
  • OdinduskOdindusk Member Posts: 763
    sold out