Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

What do YOU think the two Store-Exclusive LEGO Star Wars Summer 2014 sets are going to be?

Lego_Nick_501Lego_Nick_501 Member Posts: 14
edited May 2014 in Introduce yourself
Hey guys, it's me, Nick, here with a new topic. So, what do you guys think the sets will be? Obviously, 75058 will be an Episode I, The Phantom Menace - based set. It could be am MTT (Multi-Troop Transport), a Naboo Starfighter, or a Lucrehulk-Class Battleship. But, what will 75057 be? That's still an unknown answer. Let me know what you guys think it'll be. The photo below is the minifigs. I thank Groove Bricks for bringing this picture and giving us this info. :)

Comments

• Lego_Nick_501Lego_Nick_501 Member Posts: 14
    I hope 75057 is Darth Vader's TIE Advanced!
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,261
    I would hazard a guess that #75058 might be an MTT, since we recently saw one of those in a Microfighters episode, much like we did with the Dewback.

As for the other, I have no idea, but probably something fairly small, if there is even a second exclusive set.
  • zipsforbananaszipsforbananas WalesMember Posts: 250
    The first four figures in that picture are from the Star Destroyer aren't they? Does that mean 75057 doesn't have any minifigures?

The first four figures in that picture are from the Star Destroyer aren't they? Does that mean 75057 doesn't have any minifigures?

Not exactly.They simply may not be shown in this photo but it probably does unless it's UCS.

I would hazard a guess that #75058 might be an MTT, since we recently saw one of those in a Microfighters episode, much like we did with the Dewback.

As for the other, I have no idea, but probably something fairly small, if there is even a second exclusive set.

I have noticed over many years that there are almost always two Store Exclusive sets. What I mean by "Store Exclusive" is sets exclusive only to, for example, Target, Toys "R" Us, and Wal-Mart.

• zipsforbananaszipsforbananas WalesMember Posts: 250

...it probably does unless it's UCS.

Ah yes, UCS, there have been plenty of Slave I rumours haven't there.

The MTT has just been revealed too, thought I'd state the obvious as it is relevant to this thread!
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,836
    I think 75062 willbe Dooku's solar sailor because that droid looks like his pilot.
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    @bobabricks - The white Droid is included in the MTT set. Its in the background picking up battle droid pieces.
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,836
    @rancorbait I realized after seeing your post, I thought these were figs for the next series of micro fighters before hand
    I hope 75057 is something along the lines of an AT-ST, a TIE Advanced, a Hailfire Droid, or a Republic Fighter Tank based off of Attack Of The Clones.