Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[Wanted] Daily Mail Poly Bag (UK)

ArielaAriela UKMember Posts: 28
edited May 2014 in Marketplace
We were away when Daily Mail started the Free Poly, so we missed the first 3 days of poly. Only a couple are needed - The Spider Glider #30302 & Star Wars Imperial Shuttle #30246

I traded for the Super Secret Police Enforcer before the Daily Mail free poly so we don’t need this one.

We just need one of each. If any of you have any spare vouchers, my 5 year old son and I would be grateful to receive it. Will keep him busy for his half term.

Many thanks

Comments

• joel4motionjoel4motion United KingdomMember Posts: 959
    I have a spare Spider Glider. PM me your details and I'll put it in the post tomorrow.
    Ariela
  • mountebankmountebank Member Posts: 1,237
    edited May 2014
    I have a bundle of vouchers @Ariela. PM me your details and I'll put them in the post tomorrow.
    Ariela