Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

WHSmith "£5 Vouchers" Looking for a Good Home

Renegade007cjhRenegade007cjh Essex, UKMember Posts: 687
edited May 2014 in Marketplace
Hi Everyone

Whilst attempting to secure a pitiful number of the Daily Mail polys this week I did receive several WHSmith "Spend £15 save £5" vouchers... unfortunately the WHS near me is utterly rubbish for LEGO sets (just a few boxed sets at highly-inflated prices and nary a Mixel or CMF in sight).

So rather than let these vouchers go to waste, I'm offering them here for any fellow UK Bricksetters who *can* make use of them. Remember, you have to spend £15 or more on LEGO (or other toys) to qualify for the £5 off element and there's an expiry date of next Sunday - 25th May - so please only ask if you can use them by then.

All I ask is that you "gift" me the cost of a First Class Stamp (62p) by PayPal and I will send you a voucher (of course, if anyone is feeling particularly generous and would like to send me a poly instead, that would be fantastic!)... just drop me a PM and I'll respond to people as soon as I can. I only have a handful of these, so it's on a first-come-first-served basis.

I also have a couple of "£5 off when you spend £20" vouchers, too... whilst not as generous as the other voucher, they may still be of use to someone.

Cut-off for this will be 10pm tonight (Sunday), or when they've all gone... that way I can pop them in the post tomorrow and they should be with you in plenty of time to use them.

Comments

• Renegade007cjhRenegade007cjh Essex, UKMember Posts: 687
    edited May 2014
    Trying to upload some photos... not sure how well this will work from my Mobile device, but let's see...

From left to right, "£5 off £15 spend" [front], then "£5 off £15 spend" [reverse] and finally "£5 off £20 spend"...
  • KingDaveKingDave UKMember Posts: 971
    Your WHSmiths is not the only one 'utterly rubbish for LEGO', it is the same all over.
  • Renegade007cjhRenegade007cjh Essex, UKMember Posts: 687
    I managed to help out one fellow Bricksetter, so not an entirely futile exercise...

Mods, this thread can be closed now, thanks.