Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Looking For Batman Lego and DC Super Heroes Lego Promo Items!

BatnutBatnut Member Posts: 7
Hello,

I'm looking to round out my the rest of my DC/Batman Lego collection. Looking for the following... but if you have anything rare and interesting, please send me a message and I'll see if I'm interested!

Also, please be reasonable with the prices. I'm quite aware of what ebay prices are, but I've seen actual selling prices, so I know around what the real market value is. But I'm also aware that I'm buying collectibles that aren't readily available. So I'm not going to low blow you on prices either. We'll be able to tell right away if we're going to have a deal or not.

So... this is what I'm looking for.

Common/Retired
Lego Batman 4526

Rare/Promo
Commemorative Limited Edition Batman Announcement Set - The Promo box set given away at SDCC in 2005
Batman and Joker Box Set - Promo from the 2008 SDCC
Green Lantern from 2011 SDCC
Batman from 2011 SDCC
Green Lantern from 2011 NYCC
Batman from 2011 NYCC
Superman from 2011 SDCC
Shazam from 2012 SDCC
Bizarro from 2012 SDCC
Batman Shield from Toys R Us 2012
Superman Shield from Toys R Us 2012
Black Suit Superman from 2013 SDCC
Green Arrow from 2013 SDCC
Promo Pick A Part Superman - Lego Store 2013

Thanks so much to all in advance!

Comments

• BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    I have a spare Black Suit Superman. PM with your offer if interested.
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,912
    edited May 2014
    @Batnut I have the Commemorative Limited Edition Batman Announcement Set - The Promo box set given away at SDCC in 2005 as well as the small comic that was at that convention. Also, I have a small copy of the print displayed in the photo from Artist Greg Hyland. The print I have is numbered 29/50. Let me know if you are interested.