Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[UK] Brickish display this weekend (10-11/5) at National Space Centre in Leicester

messymessy CambridgeshireMember Posts: 239
Just a quick post to say my family and I had a really great day out at the NSC in Leicester today.

The displays were all fantastic, my kids loved the train and pirates layouts, the Mrs was very impressed with the huge cathedral, as always it was a tough call but my absolute favourite was Marvin the paranoid android very cool indeed.

If you can make it tomorrow its a great day out and there is the added bonus of Fairy Bricks selling raffle tickets :-)

As well as marvelling at the displays, you can also get the fantastic Lego Space - Building the Future book signed, take part in the mosaic building or spend a small fortune on polys and sets, have fun!

Thanks to all the builders and organisers for a top show.
StormKittyLegoboyLostInTranslationSirKevbags

Comments

• LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,702
    Gutted I've not been able to make it for other family commitments. Next year Jugem. Glad it's all going well.
  • SilentModeSilentMode UKMember Posts: 542
    I've not been able to make it this time around, due to both work constraints and coming down with a cold.
  • JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,382
    Where is the photo of Marvin? You can't tease people like that! :)
  • messymessy CambridgeshireMember Posts: 239
    Sorry @Jenni I didn't have our camera, the only photos that were taken were of our kids eating ice creams! Which as good as they are aren't as good as Marvin was :-)
    Hopefully someone else took a picture?
  • JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,382
    *gasp*

I'll have to look on Flickr tomorrow, I'm sure there's one somewhere. I grew up watching the miniseries and then reading the books, seeing Marvin in LEGO would be awesome.

I'm glad your family had a wonderful day.
  • SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    It was a fantastic (if exhausting) weekend. £800 raised for Fairy Bricks funds thanks to the generosity of the general public, Brickish members and of course Brickset ones like @messy‌ Who won a prize donated by @StormKitty‌ in December. Huge thanks to everyone.
    indigoboxcheshirecatadiemc