The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Buying from US

Hi im a newbie to this,so i have a question about buying from the US.I've never bought from there before but does anybody else because doenst all the savings get eaten up by all the import fees etc.Thanks for reading.

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 16,666
    Import fees vary wildly depending on where you import to, rather than have exported from. So for some it will be a good deal. Many UK buyers have bought smaller items from TRU in the US, especially when you could pay the import tax upfront.
  • romanstarromanstar Member Posts: 197
    Interesting.I didnt know you pay the import fee upfront from TRU in the US.Does any other shop over there do the same thing.By the way im in the UK.Cheers CCC Thanks for letting me know and responding.Its very hard getting used to all this new world.lol