DrD: just when you thought you'd have to acquire BrickMaster Star Wars sets no more...

HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,439
edited April 2011 in Collecting
Then this comes along:

http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=20021-1

Pretty neat, isn't it?

Comments

• drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,256
    Grrrrr !!

I think my comment on Brickset makes my feelings clear - bloody Brickmaster !

Agree it's a neat-looking set, however.

OK, so who can get me one ?

PS. I did get a Slave 1 in the end.....
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,288
    Let me know if it turns out to be a US exclusive
    edited April 2011
    Let me know if it turns out to be a US exclusive
    Yep - looks like another (U.S. only) Brickmaster exclusive. Like Slave 1. And the Indy Jeep. etc. etc.

Like I said earlier, Grrrrrrrrr !

• rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,288
    Hah, ok... Whenever I find out how to get one, I'll keep you guys across the pond in mind
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401

PS. I did get a Slave 1 in the end.....
    This is a family friendly site.
    This is a family friendly site.
    Yep - precisely why I didn't quote my reaction verbatim when I realised we'd be 'blessed' with another Brickmaster set....

:-)

• atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    For the love of crumbcake!! That's another one I'll have to spend a fortune on. How did you get hold of a Slave I in the end DrD, did you succumb to ebay?
    For the love of crumbcake!! That's another one I'll have to spend a fortune on. How did you get hold of a Slave I in the end DrD, did you succumb to ebay?
    Nope - not eBay this time. Someone was trying to hawk Slave 1 on eBay for £24.90 recently and even I wasn't prepared to pay that..... No, I eventually found a Bricklink seller in the Czech Republic who was asking for about half that so I bit the bullet and now Slave 1 is mine. For what it's worth I checked to see if he had another as I knew you wanted one, but he didn't (sorry).

• atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    ^ Well thanks for thinking of me, I appreciate the thought. I saw the ebay seller you mention, it's not hard seeing as there's so few of them around selling it.