Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] LEGO Store June 2014 calendar.

Comments

• starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,329
    Did anyone notice at the bottom it says the Ghostbusters set will be released on June 1st?! Could this be the May 15th early release for VIP's?
  • Faedian7Faedian7 Member Posts: 50
    The balloon cart looks really nice! Looks like I will have some spending to do next month.
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,035
    An employee of the Las Vegas store said he heard the early release set is the Mini Cooper.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,763
    ^surely the balloon cart is intended to pair with the Mixer though right?
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,035
    edited May 2014
    Mixer is to be released on June 1st. Buy a Mixer get the balloon cart free. Excellent marketing.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,763
    ^yeah I guess it would be kinda stupid to offer the Mixer two weeks early and have the better deal come after. Two exclusives that close together seems a bit unusual though.
  • ZathrasZathras Member Posts: 70
    I had an employee at my local Lego store inform me Monday that the ghostbusters wasn't a "set" yet - just a cuusoo submission still when I asked about when it would be in stock.

/sigh
    RomanticWarrior
  • Ma1234Ma1234 Member Posts: 693
    The Mixer comes out May 15th for VIPs.
  • msandersmsanders Member Posts: 1,001
    Zathras said:

I had an employee at my local Lego store inform me Monday that the ghostbusters wasn't a "set" yet - just a cuusoo submission still when I asked about when it would be in stock.

/sigh

Which ghostbusters set? On the June calendar, they have the ghostbusters car pictured and in the small print I'm sure it says available June 1st.

• Gooker1Gooker1 Member Posts: 598
    The balloon stand plus last year's hot dog stand and mixer = great match
    theLEGOman