Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LEGO Ideas: Share your submissions here.

1242526272830»

Comments

• AltairAltair FranceMember Posts: 57

560HeliportMarshallmarioYo_dA
  • AltairAltair FranceMember Posts: 57
    I called my submission above ''Game of Dungeons & Dragons''... It was not accepted, I really wonder why ;-)
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 5,391
    ^ I don't see any evidence that it has been submitted to Lego Ideas.

But this one has:
    https://ideas.lego.com/projects/66daa632-1585-4e5f-bfa8-311f996acbe3
    I'd love to see this get made.
    Switchfoot55tk421atyourpost
  • Stefx17Stefx17 ItalyMember Posts: 1
    Hello everybody,
    this is my castle wall transformable into a chessboard, it was created to participate in the Lego Ideas program, I hope you like it.
    Here are at least 3 reasons to support this project:
    1) Having one set per faction (Lion Knight, Falcons, etc ... etc ...) would please all collectors
    2) The chessboard provides 16 minifigures to enrich your army
    3) the King of the Lion Knights missing in set 10305 present in the set

Thank you very much!!!

GrannyLEGOpcunis
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,526
    Stefx17 said:

1) Having one set per faction (Lion Knight, Falcons, etc ... etc ...) would please all collectors

So you created a chess set as a way to make an army pack? They have released many sets like this in the past, including multiple Castle ones. I cannot see them making a set they have already done through IDEAS, especially when the idea is to market it as a battle pack.

It also has to be a self contained set, so the idea of selling multiple half chess sets for different factions won't work.
    PJ76ukiwybsFizyx
  • pcunispcunis USAMember Posts: 6
    Stefx17 said:
    Hello everybody,
    this is my castle wall transformable into a chessboard, it was created to participate in the Lego Ideas program, I hope you like it.

I get the criticisms above, but I like your build and I like that you can shift the board from the interior to the exterior. That's a good storage solution and it opens up some fun customization options.

Only thing I'd suggest is some kind of stud on each square so the figures can stay fixed on the board. Minifigures love falling over. It's their favorite pastime. 

Good luck!
    Fizyx
    I'm a big fan of this build. I also have a Godzilla Ideas submission, so...solidarity. 

LEGO IDEAS - Shin Godzilla
    I have two projects up on LEGO Ideas. The first one is a little homage to Edgar Allan Poe, Mary Shelley, HP Lovecraft, and Shirley Jackson. I'm honestly surprised and delighted by how well it's done so far. 
    LEGO IDEAS - The Spooky Authors Collection: Shelley, Poe, Lovecraft, and Jackson if you want to support. 

My second project is Shin Godzilla. His support has been slow going, but I like him a lot. 
    LEGO IDEAS - Shin Godzilla if you want to support. 

CymbelineFizyxBumblepantsAstrobricks
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 1,306
    I actually love the spooky authors sets and vignettes.  I feel like it would make a really great mid-sized set, and has a great theme, and wide appeal. 
  • bricktuarybricktuary Krakozhia (temporarily stuck in London)Member Posts: 972
    They are both excellent. Good luck - I would buy these chunky lads in a heartbeat.
  • Vindic8edVindic8ed Member Posts: 184
    edited February 1
    I recently made, what I feel like, is a more practical (and portable) version of Heroica

Heroica: Tome of Ennon (new submission)
    https://ideas.lego.com/projects/2cebb2e5-a6c8-4b7d-b1f5-0a9e0a82ebb7

Heroica: Legends (old submission)
    https://ideas.lego.com/projects/7c7efda4-3938-4256-941

560Heliport
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,526
    I don't think I'd want to carry around a brick built games box as bits would fall off. On the few occasions I took it out of the house, I found the cardboard box to be practical for keeping it in.
  • Vindic8edVindic8ed Member Posts: 184
    edited February 1
    CCC said:
    I don't think I'd want to carry around a brick built games box as bits would fall off. On the few occasions I took it out of the house, I found the cardboard box to be practical for keeping it in.
    A valid concern, however, bits won't just fall off--it's a pretty solid build.  My son and I have carried it around the house and played with it a few times now.  Pieces falling off has not been an issue. I cannot guarantee the same results if you start tossing it around like a baseball though.  ;)

Also, a single card board box (the original boxes for the game at least) won't hold all of the pieces for the complete Heroica game.  The series itself was never completely finished since LEGO Games was cancelled; we were just left with a map and the names of what future sets could have been.
  • ubertoysubertoys BelgiumMember Posts: 1
    Hi all, added my Ideas project last year and could use some upticks:

If you like it then please leave some comments as well, really appreciated!

Doc_WellsyMarshallmario