Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Really fun LEGO Millenium Falcon stop-motion

akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,025
I normally skip ahead in LEGO stop-motion constructions, but this one is so fun I watched the whole thing. So many little fun details. The cranes, the minifigs stopping for breaks... I can't imagine how long this took! Actually I think I'm going to go back and watch it again. Enjoy! :D

aimlesspursuitsjeremy1973RennyRonyarGothamConstructionCoRainstorm26BombTecDoubleD

Comments

• hoyatableshoyatables Northern Virginia, USAMember Posts: 854
    This was fun. I loved that Luke changed into and then out of his flight suit :).
  • akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,025
    Yeah, so many fun details like that! I will probably have to watch it a couple of more times to catch them all! :D
    Legoboy
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,391
    edited April 2014
    Now he just needs to spend the next two years filming a bunch of stormtroopers building the death star.

Great vid...
    GothamConstructionCo
  • DaraghDaragh IrelandMember Posts: 363
    Excellent, well spotted. A lot of work went into that, hope it gets the views it deserves.
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,686
    This thread deserves a bump. :o)
  • Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,004
    Thanks for the bump. I love this. Makes me want to open and build mine.
  • AndorAndor United StatesMember Posts: 252
    I can see why this thread deserves a bump. :-)