Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Legends of Chima season 2 - new episodes??

greekmickgreekmick UKMember Posts: 710
Does anyone know what has happened to episode 27 onwards? I normally download the new episodes on Sunday mornings but nothing this week and cannot find any details online. Has it gone for a break in the USA or did we only get 6 episodes this season. Please help as my son was a little upset to say the least.

Comments

• dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,333
    I'm thinking it is a break since they finished the Legend Beast arc and hinted at the the next arc with the characters frozen in ice at the end of the last one.
  • Penkid11Penkid11 Member Posts: 781
    The series will be on break until this Summer.
    The cliffhanger at the end of episode 26 is the awakening of Sir Fangar. Being that the Ice/Fire sets aren't available until this Summer, they are delaying the series until then.

This is also going on in Ninjago. The Rebooted season is only 8 episodes, and with that, they are spreading the series throughout the year so that most of the elements of the Summer sets that appear in show will be released around the same time as the sets actually release.
  • greekmickgreekmick UKMember Posts: 710
    Thanks @dannyrww and @Penkid11, well noted. Gives us time to save for the new sets