Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Hi, I'm LaGriffe

I'm a UK AFOL and not only am I new to the Brickset Forum but new to Forums generally. I collect the odd set that takes my eye and build when inspired, which doesn't seem to happen often enough.

I have a Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/colins-pics/

Anakins Y-Wing 8037 brought me out of my Dark Ages with alot of swooshing. I'm partial to Sci-Fi mainly - Star Wars, Ice Planet and the original space sets (SPACESHIP), though I do seem to have a soft spot for City Construction sets, especially cranes.
legomatt

Comments

• pastelnerdpastelnerd Member Posts: 34
    Hi LaGriffe! I'm new too. There are some great discussions going on right now.
  • LaGriffeLaGriffe Member Posts: 9
    Hi pastelnerd - I kind of want to say 'and welcome' but I guess its as new to you as it is to me! Theres loads of good stuff here isn't there. Not really used a forum before so lots of reading to do before diving in :-)
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,334
    Welcome aboard, both of you :)
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    Star Wars. Yes!

Welcome :o)
  • Big_SalBig_Sal UKMember Posts: 37
    Some great stuff on your flickr LaGriffe :)
    Thanks Big_Sal, glad you like them... just something I knocked together you know :-)
  • collect_thatcollect_that Kidderminster, EnglandMember Posts: 1,312
    @LaGriffe‌

Welcome to the forum mate! :-)
    Hullo mate - cheers! Good to be here :)