Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Public Service Announcement using LEGO

ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
Hello,

My daughter made in her school a PSA using LEGO. Keep in mind it was done with limited time and equipment. Most of the LEGO pieces are ours and after the message, she could not restrain herself to create extra bloopers footage...

Jennitedward

Comments

• jockosjunglejockosjungle Member Posts: 701
    Fantastic, really like the kicks. Gets a bit dark though, but like the ghost.
  • tedwardtedward CanadaMember Posts: 163
    That was great! I love how kids get so dark and over-dramatic when dealing with these issues. Way better than what adults would have done. Oh, and I love the last sequence (no spoiler).
  • LordofLegoLordofLego Member Posts: 311
    Pretty cool. A little dramatic, but very nice. Try upping the frames per second and making it less jumpy. It would shorten the video, but it would be smoother. Something to think about if you make another one!

• ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    @LordofLego , that was done by my 11 year old daughter (at the time) as part of school project, it was her first stop motion (and only so far) and was done in 3 hours. I had 0 input beside lending the LEGO and hoping they all come back:)
  • LordofLegoLordofLego Member Posts: 311
    @LordofLego , that was done by my 11 year old daughter (at the time) as part of school project, it was her first stop motion (and only so far) and was done in 3 hours. I had 0 input beside lending the LEGO and hoping they all come back:)
    Very good for 11 years old, three hours, and no help :smile: I just thought I'd throw out some tips for another one. Pretty cool she was only eleven. I didn't get into stop motion at all until I was 13 or 14. I like to think of myself as an expert, at least on practical effects like what she used. I'm probably not really an expert, though. :/