Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

The Brickset Builders Guild - share your MOCs here!

1717273747577»

Comments

• scottdd2scottdd2 ADELAIDEMember Posts: 141
    empire said:
    That one might be my fav so far
    Thanks. They all get that nostalgia thing going for me. Here's the last of the retro MOCs, #6693. This is the one I've been wanting to do the longest.

PJ76ukCymbelineempireiwybs560HeliporteMJeeNLrd1899

Hit the water with your guide to the local dolphins' favourite spots for an up close encounter.
    empireBumblepantsiwybs560HeliportPJ76ukKungFuKennyrd1899

Couple of MOD police cars based on the car from set #76120, which now locks me in to 6 wide cars all round.
    Switchfoot55PJ76uk
  • iwybsiwybs PlutoMember Posts: 270
    I think #76120 is a great set.  It's a little overpriced by part count, but the builds and minifigures are all excellent, especially the police car.  By far the best 6w police car released to date.  So much playability in that set.
    iwybs said:
    I think #76120 is a great set.  It's a little overpriced by part count, but the builds and minifigures are all excellent, especially the police car.  By far the best 6w police car released to date.  So much playability in that set.
    Yeah, I didn't get the set just used the instructions, but some of the vehicles in super hero sets are pretty good and I'm finding them a good source. I have #76173 and #76176 for that reason.
  • evanceltevancelt Boulder, COMember Posts: 124
    "What A Strange Forest"

Sir Gylbard drew his sword. He knew it was impossible, but it felt as if the trees were leaning away from him as he rode by.

He thought to himself, "What a strange forest!"

BumblepantsGrannyLEGOpxchris
  • veyniacveyniac Northwest MinnesotaMember Posts: 308
    I was browsing through my old Stud.io files when I found an almost complete Minecraft build that I never finished. So, here it is, The Coral Reef!
    You can get the building instructions for free at https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-113169/veyniac/the-coral-reef
    Switchfoot55empireevanceltJudgeChuckBrickfan50
  • empireempire BC, CanadaMember Posts: 69
    Wow, that Muppet theater is amazing, well done
  • mhe4mhe4 Near Seattle, WA (USA)Member Posts: 8
    I don't know what the etiquette is, but I'm happy to share the Studio file for the theater if people want it.  I just don't want to infringe on the guy selling his plans on ReBrickable that I based the look upon from his photos (not his actual plans which I didn't buy and don't have).
    vizzitor
  • veyniacveyniac Northwest MinnesotaMember Posts: 308
    Just in time for the new Minecraft update, The Ancient City! As usual, you can get the building instructions at https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-113865/veyniac/the-ancient-city/
    JudgeChuck
    "A Dispatch By Firelight, El Oleonda"

Major Brickleton had seen it with his own eyes - Seawatch was besieged! The settlement was in desperate straits and was terribly close to being taken by Lotii forces.

After successfully recording enemy numbers and positions, he had stealthily retreated away from the encircled city with his company of cavalry.

While Brickleton believed they had escaped unnoticed, this time they headed to Fort Arltrees by way of the temperate central mountains of the island to hopefully scout out a second route allied forces could use to reach Seawatch.

As night fell, he sat by a small campfire writing a dispatch to be sent to Colonel Wolf.

"Forbes, toss a few more branches on the fire please. This dispatch will contain somber news and I mustn't mince words. Our forces must learn of the tenuous situation in Seawatch."

560HeliportpxchrisCymbelineGrannyLEGOvanvonfulllowlead
  • WWBricksStudioWWBricksStudio TaiwanMember Posts: 1
    Hello guys,

This is my full RC LEGO Technic 42143 Ferrari Daytona SP3, controlled by BuWizz
    3.0 App.

https://youtu.be/vbYJH4naJWw

Power functions
    - BuWizz 3.0 x1
    - Driving: 2 PF XL motors
    - Steering: 1 PF servo motor
    - Doors: 2 PU M motor
    - Engine cover: 1 PU M motor

Wish you all like it

Steven
    vanvonfull
    "South From Gettysburg"

As the 6th Maine headed south away from Gettysburg, Corporal Breckinridge spotted a huge blasted tree trunk that must have caught artillery fire.

He smiled and thought to himself, “That must have been a big tree!”.

It was the first time he had smiled since the battle had ended.

560HeliportpxchriscozyvanvonfullGrannyLEGOlowlead
    An excuse to try using Bruce Wayne Tuxedo hips under the imperial admiral torso. I think the hips do a good job filling out the bottom of the waistcoat!

Switchfoot55560HeliportCymbelinePJ76ukGrannyLEGOiwybsModeltrainman