Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

The Brickset Builders Guild - share your MOCs here!

1686970717274»

Comments

• JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,487
    I asked for some higher-res pics in the other thread, before seeing this. Really nice. Different from the rest of the sets, but fits in perfectly! :thumbsup: :-)
    KungFuKenny
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 3,047
    That is superb @KungFuKenny ! Well done!
    KungFuKenny
  • PhoenixioPhoenixio CanadaMember Posts: 74
    I had a narrow slice between Ninjago City and the NC Docks to fill.  
    I've always wondered why there were so few Ninjago City mocs.  Yours is really nice and fills a niche that few others have attempted to fill.  Hopefully you share your next creations for that line!
    KungFuKennyCymbeline
  • evanceltevancelt Boulder, COMember Posts: 46
    "Ninian's Priory, Breshaun"

Enough is enough, Brother Phillipe!

When you joined our order you agreed to shave your head.

I don't know what Bishop François had you doing in Terraversa, but you've been back in Breshaun for 3 weeks and it's time to cut your hair!

-----------------------

Built with the goblet seed part as an entry in the Brethren of the Brick Seas mini-challenge Faction Flavours.

AstrobricksGrannyLEGOBumblepants560HeliportSwitchfoot55MaffyDKungFuKennyPJ76ukpxchris
    "Sheep Shearing School, Wullham"

This one was just a fun chance to try out some techniques I'd been wondering about (the thatch roof, treasure chest tree, wigs for fleece, etc).
    Bumblepantsbandit778PJ76ukSwitchfoot55AstrobrickspxchrisKungFuKennyBrickfan50
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 4,561
    That is one part-intensive roof.

Run, bunny, run!
    KungFuKenny
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Somewhere between Ice Station Odyssey and FabulandMember Posts: 2,100
    I’m working on a new “Nightmare Before Christmas” MOC for Halloween, and progress so far includes this graveyard entrance…

It’s still a WIP and just a small part of the whole, but I’m happy with how it’s turning out so far…
    560Heliportvizzitortruck730Switchfoot55veyniacbandit778gmonkey76GothamConstructionCoVgang
  • CymbelineCymbeline CanadaMember Posts: 429
    @KungFuKenny By coincidence my grandaughter and I just watched the movie again tonight. I guess our thoughts are turning to Halloween. I really like how you've done the base and those shaky pillars. Hello, Jack!
    KungFuKenny
    "You Don't Need To Run Faster Than The Bear"

The two soldiers were out for a patrol from Fort Arltrees.

As they entered a small stand of trees, they came across a cute baby bear. They tossed it some cheese and then came close to pet its head.

Then the mama bear appeared.

As they fled for their lives, the soldier in front remembered something his cousin had told him as a child: "You don't need to run faster than the bear to get away, you just need to run faster than the guy behind you".

With this in mind, he tossed his musket aside and ran a little faster.

-----------------------

Built for Brethren of the Brick Seas on EuroBricks

Astrobricksbandit778560HeliportJudgeChuckKungFuKennypxchrisSwitchfoot55veyniacPJ76uk
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 2,619
    That brown tree trunk is made of pistol-type stud shooters! Ingenious!
    evancelt
  • JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,487
    @evancelt I've really been enjoying your vignettes, please keep them coming!
    evancelt
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 3,047
    Lovely scene - but that poor lego man's arm! He'll be feeling that in the morning (as long as he escapes the bear, of course).
    evancelt
    MaffyD said:
    Lovely scene - but that poor lego man's arm! He'll be feeling that in the morning (as long as he escapes the bear, of course).
    Good point! Did Lego ever make an arm that sticks straight out?
    evancelt
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 1,526
    MaffyD said:
    Good point! Did Lego ever make an arm that sticks straight out?
    No... those would be some Crazy Arms...
    evanceltMaffyDAstrobricksKungFuKenny
    ^ If you built it for a work, did you also get a money for doing it?
    KungFuKenny560Heliport
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Somewhere between Ice Station Odyssey and FabulandMember Posts: 2,100
    edited October 6
    ^ If you built it for a work, did you also get a money for doing it?
    Well, I do own the business so I could just pay myself I guess! :-)
    Astrobricks560Heliportveyniac
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 1,526
    Such a simple, yet beautifully effective city silhouette technique!
    KungFuKennyevancelt560HeliportBrickchap
    "Oktoberfest Regrets, Punto Sur"

As Ignacio took the last swig from his stein, he rushed to catch up to his friend Paolo.

They'd been at the new Ayuntamiento enjoying themselves, but had decided to head for home.

Ignacio had just finished his fourth stein and he was starting to feel it.

"Hold up! I'm out!"

He heard something rustle in the bushes off to the right.

pxchrisPJ76ukBrickchapgmonkey76
    "Oktoberfest Joust, Punto Sur"

Isabela Montegro had grown up in an Eslandolan castle surrounded by old suits of armor. Her family's history stretched back nearly a thousand years in that part of Eslandola.

As a young girl she had loved listening to her father tell stories of chivalrous knights and proud kings.

Now the proud wife of merchant Javier Montegro, Isabela lived in the Eslandolan settlement of Punto Sur.

In order to bring a smile to her face, her husband had built their new home to look like a miniature castle. On gorgeous summer days they would sip brandy on the roof parapets.

To celebrate Oktoberfest, the Montegros sponsored a local joust!

Two stablehands volunteered to be the knights and the Montegros provided blunt wooden lances and suits of armor.

The dragons were pitted against the lions, and much of the town came to cheer on the spectacle!

560HeliportpxchrisPJ76ukrd1899MaffyDGrannyLEGOKungFuKennyveyniac
  • AMbitionAMbition Los angeles Member Posts: 1
    Aquaman True king scene Moc
    The Batman legos sets got me back into the hobby since I was a kid, here is my first build of many more dceu movies and other movies  to come .
    I had to start it off with Aquaman, one of my favorite movies in the dceu so far base on the mix of heart and humor. 

ambitioncreates https://www.instagram.com/ambitioncreates/

KungFuKennyveyniacBumblepantsCymbeline560HeliportpxchrisYo_dAPJ76uk
  • AfoltvAfoltv California Member Posts: 30
    Hi Guys, 

Here's a solution for adding a curve with the new LEGO Road Plates, hope you like it! 

560HeliportevanceltKungFuKenny