Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

The Brickset Builders Guild - share your MOCs here!

1676869707173»

Comments

• veyniacveyniac Northwest MinnesotaMember Posts: 268
    The poor guy seems to be in a hairy situation. Hopefully someone shaves him before he dyes.
    560HeliportAstrobricksCymbelineKungFuKennypxchrisvanvonfullMaffyDgmonkey76Mr_Cross
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 4,347
    Punning above your weight class @veyniac. Bravo!
    560Heliportveyniac
  • AdeelZubairAdeelZubair London, UKMember Posts: 2,686
    It’s a Micro-manager with spots! ;-)
    560Heliport
  • AdeelZubairAdeelZubair London, UKMember Posts: 2,686
    Pretty much...

"Inspired by Micro Managers (The LEGO Movie) and Plantimals (The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part) with a twist based on current events."
  • veyniacveyniac Northwest MinnesotaMember Posts: 268
    edited June 8
    Here is my latest Minecraft MOC, The Amethyst Geode! I completed the project a week or two ago, but had to sit on it until the update containing geodes was released. As usual, you can get the building instructions for free at https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-78789/veyniac/the-amethyst-geode/#details
    AstrobricksJudgeChuckKungFuKenny
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 2,245
    ^I'd buy one! 

Every time I see a post like this or of a Space MOC or of a Pirate MOC I have to remind myself that I can't have everything. As it is, I can only have a little. So, vicarious living it shall remain. 
    560HeliportveyniacKungFuKennygmonkey76BumblepantspxchrisMaffyDiwybs
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 1,380
    Every time I see a post like this or of a Space MOC or of a Pirate MOC I have to remind myself that I can't have everything. As it is, I can only have a little. So, vicarious living it shall remain. 
    The struggle is real man!
    Switchfoot55KungFuKennyAstrobricks
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,984
    ^^^ Great MOC!
    ^^ Me too, only not for pirates (runs and hides)
    ^ That's why I had to remove Pirates from my 'not a real wants list but a kinda emotion wants list' in my head.
    KungFuKenny
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,625
    What was that about Space MOCs?

More to be revealed tomorrow...
    veyniacCymbelineJudgeChuckMaffyD560HeliportKungFuKennypxchrisGothamConstructionCo
    ^ Better submit that to Lego IDEAS ;-)
    Mynatt
  • gratefulnatgratefulnat SwitzerlandMember Posts: 326
    edited June 21
    If they printed the 1x2 cheese slope with the alphabet and numbers I'd really want to have it!
  • vizzitorvizzitor IrelandMember Posts: 328
    edited June 21
    This from #10278 is a different colour but fairly close:

AstrobricksKungFuKennyAdeelZubairJdrewg
  • gratefulnatgratefulnat SwitzerlandMember Posts: 326
    vizzitor said:
    This from #10278 is a different colour but fairly close:

Thanks - completely forgot about that print.
  • Operacion_SaturnoOperacion_Saturno SaturnMember Posts: 3
    Any opinions, comments or suggestions?

It is a base build in two 32x24 baseplates with specialized modules, crane, vehicles, flyer, and robot.

The base is composed of four modules:

Vehicle Hangar, Habitation quarters, Command center and the Lab module.

For more images, follow the link.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/43814e85-ead4-46d0-886c-b024d6156756
    KungFuKennyCymbelineMaffyDveyniacMexten
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,625
    edited July 9
    The journey continues, but what will happen to Mr Llama when he reaches his destination?

A few more on flickr.
    Bumblepants560HeliportpxchrisCymbelineMr_CrossKungFuKenny
  • MynattMynatt OH/NYMember Posts: 604

Did some graduating recently from Industrial Design. Now the semester is done, finally had some time to do some building. 
    560HeliportveyniaciwybsBumblepantsKungFuKennyGothamConstructionCoJdrewgMr_Cross
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 2,470
    edited July 9
    Very nice, and congratulations!
    veyniacMynattMr_Cross
  • CymbelineCymbeline CanadaMember Posts: 395
    I really like the shaping and the colours you used in the sign. Your minifigure friend however seems less than impressed - perhaps the croissant is stale?
    BumblepantsKungFuKennygmonkey76Mr_Crossveyniac
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,259
    Malkizid said:
     Working in the events industry we've being missing concerts at our venue for a while now. So with venues finally starting to open up and events starting to booked again i took some time to build a concert stage.
     Inspiration came from some colleagues i work with on nights who introduced me to this group. It's their favourite band and the song i picked to portray is one their favourite songs too.
     A quick search online showed other people had made versions of this setup too, and i noticed in one (by a reddit user called Kikoklan) that they used the BMW/Ducatti motorbike wheel rims for some of the light set-ups (by a reddit user called Kikoklan) - well i had 2 and thought this is great idea, maybe i can try a version as well.
     And for the logo, on what would be an led screen on the real stage, this was inspired by someone called Cpt_Brick on Flickr, so had a go at reverse engineering his and made mine a little narrower and little longer, i hope he doesn't mind me attempting to copy it.
     With this inspiration and some early moc ups i present the biggest moc i have made - From their European Tour of 2019 - Rammstein and the song 'Mein Teil':

If ever a build required a sound chip, it's this one.
    Excellent job, love it.

This is what I think of every time I see a Rammstein reference 😆
    https://youtu.be/1ZeciX-3wfs
    KungFuKenny560HeliportMalkizid