Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

The Brickset Builders Guild - share your MOCs here!

1656667686971»

Comments

• CymbelineCymbeline CanadaMember Posts: 268
    @minifignick Awesome build and I enjoyed the humour - those fishermen are in big trouble! Would you please tell me what parts are in the hermit crab? 
    veyniac
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,593
    @minifignick part 6020560 conch headgear from set #4183 The Mill. Part 92944 hand lobster claw from set #7985 City of Atlantis Part bb0534 hand crab pincer from the fly monster series 14 #71010 number 6

panchox1KungFuKenny
  • CymbelineCymbeline CanadaMember Posts: 268
    Thank you so much @gmonkey76! I've never seen either of those sets before and I appreciate you replying to my query.
    gmonkey76panchox1
    Your welcome @Cymbeline sorry I tagged MiniBricks by mistake. Those were the only three parts I could see.
    edited September 21
    ^and I did it again curse my fat fingers. Must of hit the wrong Mini name from the dropdown list.
  • veyniacveyniac U.S.Member Posts: 117
    This is my entry for the latest Lego Ideas contest: "Create Art to be Enjoyed by All". Let me know what you think!

560HeliportPJ76ukTheOriginalSimonBSwitchfoot55CymbelineJudgeChuckBumblepantsMr_Cross
  • f2iso100f2iso100 United StatesMember Posts: 50
    @veyniac, my six-year-old asked me to especially tell you that he really likes your build! And I have to concur :) 
    veyniacBumblepantsMr_Cross
    @f2iso100 , that is wonderful to hear! I am glad you two like it so much! Hopefully the little guy will start making his own masterpieces soon :)
  • JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,249
    @veyniac Very nice, as ever! I especially like the representation of the compass. Very ingenious!
    Mr_Crossveyniac
    edited October 12
    Well, it's that time of year again, and I really need to start thinking about what I am going to do for my Winter Village MOC. I am thinking of doing something along the lines of a live nativity with kids in costumes and cardboard cutout-looking animals, but I am not feeling very inspired about it. If someone could give me a few ideas or suggest something better, it would be much appreciated!
  • HjmHjm RoermondMember Posts: 13
    I have designed an Audi R8 Quattro in scale 1:8. It has 4wd with centerdifferential, or Quattro, as Audi call it. 
    It has steering with HOG wheel. 
    My car has 2416 parts. I have designed it in studio bricklink and made instruction. 

• bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,138
    Hjm said:
    I have designed an Audi R8 Quattro in scale 1:8. It has 4wd with centerdifferential, or Quattro, as Audi call it. 
    It has steering with HOG wheel. 
    My car has 2416 parts. I have designed it in studio bricklink and made instruction.

Just a quick question but have you checked if all the parts are available in the specified colour? The reason I ask is I don't remember part 18944 (3 on the bonnet and 2 on the rear wheel arches being released in Red.
    Audi R8 Quattro 

• TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,518
    Sport New York WIP

veyniac560HeliportCymbelinestluxJudgeChuckgmonkey76Bumblepantsrd1899GothamConstructionCo
  • AfoltvAfoltv California Member Posts: 19
    Hi guys - designed a new LEGO Apple Store MOC and put free instructions on YouTube! Hope you like it: 

veyniac
    I made this futuristic hoverbike for a Lego Ideas contest a while back.
    560HeliportSwitchfoot55Astrobricks
  • JezzatheshedJezzatheshed Member Posts: 159
    Colby City was booked for three shows this year which sadly didn’t happen but it’s given me time to replace my original station building with a more accurate version.
    Switchfoot55Cymbeline560HeliportBumblepantsgmonkey76
    Great use of the crafting table!
    Cymbeline
    I built this Bugatti type 35C with Studio.
    I am not the designer but it was a fun virtual build

Switchfoot55veyniac
    Anyone remember Lego Rebrick? It was my introduction into the online FOL community and where I fist began to share my creations. I was looking through some of my old photos, and found a whole bunch of contest entries that I made for a Brickheadz contest on Rebrick. 5 years later, I am still quite proud of them. Here are a few highlights, let me know which one is your favorite!