Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

The Brickset Builders Guild - share your MOCs here!

Comments

• FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,640
    Oh yeah! I entered that contest! I'm currently number 3 on the most liked list, which is the best any of my entries has ever done.
    the_creative_box
    ^BL time!
    Switchfoot55the_creative_box
  • the_creative_boxthe_creative_box SwedenMember Posts: 90
    ^Too bad I have 2 years to go... 
    I can always try my luck on Ebay though.
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,938
    Is that shield above the gate custom printed? I don't recognise it. Gatehouse looks very good though. Love the texture of the walls.
    @plasmodium: it's from the Series 17 Elf Girl.
  • VenunderVenunder Nottingham, UK.Member Posts: 2,493
    ^ Is that Red Sonja? Or a generic female cosplayer?
  • vizzitorvizzitor IrelandMember Posts: 235
    edited December 2017
    Argh, I posted my Christmas market/funfair MOC in the wrong thread. Kept refreshing wondering what was up with my browser. Anyway, it's in the Lego status thread.
  • vitreolumvitreolum RomaniaMember Posts: 1,406
    Venunder said:
    ^ Is that Red Sonja? Or a generic female cosplayer?

Costplayer probably, I have inside information that sword's made of plastic. There's not enough blood smear either for the real thing.
    MAGNINOMINISUMBRA
  • AanchirAanchir United StatesMember Posts: 2,822
    Cute build. I kind of wish the shaping of the face and hair were as smooth as what we see of the torso.
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,175
    edited December 2017
    Excellent job! 

And you're going to have to make some more space in that display case for new villains in Batman CMF S2.  I like the villains-only themed case.

I hadn't thought to store my limo on the roof.
  • SandilegoSandilego SLCMember Posts: 2
    edited December 2017
    Thanks :) well spotted! I feel like its big enough. Im just sad i dont have more marvel villains. Im more worried about the lack of space for my batman display
    SumoLego said:
    Excellent job! 

And you're going to have to make some more space in that display case for new villains in Batman CMF S2.  I like the villains-only themed case.

I hadn't thought to store my limo on the roof.

SumoLego
  • MattDawsonMattDawson Solihull, UKMember Posts: 1,202
    I've been working on this "diorama" that uses design cues from the Legoland Miniland/entrance set from a couple of years ago. Interestingly nearly all the dogs are build upside down due to parts availability, though like all things I'm reworking the design.

It depicts my friend with her two Mastiffs - a Bull male on the left and French female on the right. Since taking these shots I've:
    1. swapped the hoodie colour from dark blue to dark grey
    2. updated the design on the French mastiff to feature her white chest
    3. Replaced the 'flesh' tone with Tan (as per official set)
    4. Replaced the 'glow in the dark' colour for the left dog with tan (it's the closest real world colour to the dog!)
    ericb
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,175
    I am always intrigued by the 'other stuff' in the background of photos.

I would suggest separate DC and Marvel villain displays.  I focus only on MCU characters, so I'm on the cusp of doing either separate Phase 1 / Phase 2 / Phase 3 boxes of villains and heroes, or dividing up my heroes and villains into two separate boxes.

(But then my non-MCU Spider-Man-only box will be a bit sparse.  Although, I really don't like most of those characters.)
  • docmoosedocmoose germanyMember Posts: 0
    Hi, right to the start of the new star wars movie I just want to show you my
    new lego creation.

It's a huge Imperial Star Destroyer MOC with 1,80 m length.
    The outer shell is 99% out of light (old) grey bricks.
    It took me 3 years and many, many bricklink-orders to complete this monster.
    Please have a look at my youtube video of this ship and leave a comment if you
    like it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm6qT1oZ9jg

greetings
    doc.moose

mafonbluedragonmustang69snowhitiethe_creative_boxbricktuaryflordOnebricktoomany
  • CaptainLegoCaptainLego FloridaMember Posts: 384
    Used my Hot Wheels Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5 16 Evolution II as a source for building a Lego 190E 2.5 16 Evolution II.

bluedragonMooreFXcrazycarlsnowhitie
  • CaptainLegoCaptainLego FloridaMember Posts: 384
    Tried to build a Bentley Mulsanne.

MooreFXmafoncrazycarlsnowhitie
  • Brixfan02Brixfan02 USAMember Posts: 162
    docmoose said:
    Hi, right to the start of the new star wars movie I just want to show you my
    new lego creation.

It's a huge Imperial Star Destroyer MOC with 1,80 m length.
    The outer shell is 99% out of light (old) grey bricks.
    It took me 3 years and many, many bricklink-orders to complete this monster.
    Please have a look at my youtube video of this ship and leave a comment if you
    like it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm6qT1oZ9jg

greetings
    doc.moose

Did you submit that to brickvault? Thought I saw it among the fan mocs 
    More pictures of PAIGE
    More pictures of PAIGEMore pictures of PAIGE More pictures of PAIGEMore pictures of PAIGEMore pictures of PAIGE More pictures of PAIGE
    Some more pictures of PAIGE (Prototype Artificial Intelligence, Gynoid Expression) I’ve taken since I’ve been home. She’s definitely my best LEGO creation of 2017 and I’m hoping I can match that quality this year.

Full album
    bandit778Yo_dAesfroliosThanos75mafonvitreolumOnebricktoomanyTheBigLegoski
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,491
    @vitreolum ...... wow
    Onebricktoomany
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,322
    I think it's one of the coolest lego cities I've seen
    Onebricktoomany
  • KovJonasKovJonas SerbiaMember Posts: 36
    Hi everyone, here's my latest creation, "Mr. Groove's Pet Shop" - an alternative model for the set 10218 Pet Shop. :) I also made an animation of it:

https://youtu.be/ZbBgoekOHJI 

BumblepantsvitreolumJennithe_creative_boxFowlerBricksMooreFXAdzbadboyTheBigLegoski
  • msandersmsanders Member Posts: 914
    vitreolum said:
    Rundale-Bren Pier
    I love it! I really want to do some MOC building, however, when I see this sort of creation, I`m not sure I am that creative! This is just so great - I love the use of the Ninjago Dragon wings as the water!
  • vitreolumvitreolum RomaniaMember Posts: 1,406
    msanders said:
    I love it! I really want to do some MOC building, however, when I see this sort of creation, I`m not sure I am that creative! This is just so great - I love the use of the Ninjago Dragon wings as the water!
    You never know until you go for it! I had the exact same attitude when I started and still do when I look at what others put out. It's not about the competition, but the satisfaction of building what you want the way you want it.
    dmcc0VorpalRyuRsa33drdavewatfordstluxToc13Onebricktoomanybrickventures
    KovJonas said:
    Hi everyone, here's my latest creation, "Mr. Groove's Pet Shop" - an alternative model for the set 10218 Pet Shop. :) I also made an animation of it:

Oh, so you're the one who made that video! How did you do that!?! That was amazing! I've also entered that contest. I made the Parisian Restuarant rebuild Main Street Flower Shop plus two others.
    KovJonas
    vitreolum said:
    msanders said:
    You never know until you go for it! I had the exact same attitude when I started and still do when I look at what others put out. It's not about the competition, but the satisfaction of building what you want the way you want it.
    yeah, that's weird, when you know what you are doing but looking at other people's work still makes you feel like a noob.
  • msandersmsanders Member Posts: 914
    vitreolum said:
    msanders said:
    Its not so much about the competition, but that I would love to be able to have this level of talent. Like you said, go for it!

I am currently sorting my parts properly with a building desk, and I have plans this year to do something! The problem is that there are too many ideas and I need to pick one! 
  • KovJonasKovJonas SerbiaMember Posts: 36
    KovJonas said:

Oh, so you're the one who made that video! How did you do that!?! That was amazing! I've also entered that contest. I made the Parisian Restuarant rebuild Main Street Flower Shop plus two others.

Hi, and thank you, @FowlerBricks ! :) I actually built the MOC using real LEGO bricks, then I built it on Mecabrick, exported from there and imported to Blender, where I made the animation and I added the final touches to it in Adobe After Effects. :)
    FowlerBricks
  • danstraindepotdanstraindepot Member Posts: 172
    Hey, please check out the following link to see a video we put together of designing the LEGO Batcave and the case that we had to build to be able to ship it.   Maybe this will give you all some ideas if you ever want to build a case for a special creation.
    tuff grrl
    (the result of a couple days playing around with parts from the latest LDD update):

LXF file for anyone interested.
    catwranglerTheBigLegoski
    why didn't lego think of that? (arms used as legs) or maybe it actually looks weird?
  • Brixfan02Brixfan02 USAMember Posts: 162
    The start of a castle layout moc. It's modular so some of the sections are on the floor, some on the desk. This is only temporary, as soon as i have it all built I will put it all on the desk
    FowlerBricks
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,261
    edited January 2018
    The #75030 Millennium Falcon Microfighter has been one of my favourites from the Microfighters theme since day one, but I always felt it was missing something, namely Han's co-pilot & hetero life mate, Chewbacca. I was considering grabbing the recently released #75193 Millennium Falcon to put along side the #75030 MF, so Han & Chewie could hang out together at least, but then I came up with another option the other night: The Star Wars Millennium Falcon Special Edition...

Yo_dAxiahna
  • MiniBricks1MiniBricks1 USMember Posts: 99
    edited January 2018
    This is a small build I did a while back. A micro-scale UFO terrorizing a park! ;) (yes, it is dusty... been sitting on a shelf!)

ricecakecatwranglerstlux
  • FlanBrosIncFlanBrosInc USMember Posts: 37

Finished my Lego Legend of Zelda project. It's up on Lego Ideas and I've put together a website with more info and instructions. Parts lists and Bricklink XML will be on their way shortly. 
    BumblepantsSamJToc13Onebricktoomanybrickventures
    Umm...why is this in the Marketplace??
    BillyBricks84gmonkey76
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,261
    Finalised the design for my Millennium Falcon Microfighter - Special Edition, just have to order a few parts I don't have so I can build it (which isn't much as I grabbed a couple extra sets of #75030 for MOCs back when they were on clearance). I've added a second model of the Microfighter to these pics, the changes are highlighted in yellow/orange with blue for translucent parts.

catwranglerxiahna