Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

The Brickset Builders Guild - share your MOCs here!

Comments

• dmcc0dmcc0 Nae far fae AberdeenMember Posts: 765
    ^Very nice. Could use the Mayka block tape to replace the number stickers with plates or bricks.
    Are they stickers? Hard to tell from the pic, but my first thought was brick built as per town hall etc.
  • datsunrobbiedatsunrobbie West Haven , CTMember Posts: 1,483
    dmcc0 said:
    ^Very nice. Could use the Mayka block tape to replace the number stickers with plates or bricks.
    Are they stickers? Hard to tell from the pic, but my first thought was brick built as per town hall etc.
    Looking closer I think you're right. My apologies to the creator of the MOC.
  • eMJeeNLeMJeeNL The NetherlandsMember Posts: 443
    mustang69 said:
    @eMJeeNL Thanks for the input :)  Those are definitely elements that I want to incorporate. I just need to work on getting the elements needed to actually build the model, which will take a little bit of time. I plan on getting what I need as I order sets from [email protected] I already started with a few when I ordered Ninjago City :)
    You're absolutely welcome, and an inspiration for my own WinterCity. How are you getting along with the MOC?
    mustang69
  • mustang69mustang69 North CarolinaMember Posts: 413
    ^ Slowly gathering parts. Planning on getting the falcon so that is going to take a chunk of the budget but I plan on getting bits and pieces as I can.
    eMJeeNL
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,347
    ^Well, that's just the ticket.
    Adzbadboy
    Yay! Just (partially) finished my first MOC; need to wait for more parts from Bricks'nPieces, PaB and (especially the Reddish Brown roof-bricks) BL, but partially mocked it up with other parts I had laying around. Am really chuffed with the result so far:

LegogramsnowhitiedatsunrobbieFowlerBricksJenniLittleLoriLEGO_Dad77Onebricktoomany
  • danstraindepotdanstraindepot Member Posts: 172
    Check out our updated Batcave & Wayne Manor MOC.  We had to build a custom case for it, as someone made me an offer I could not refuse to buy it.  I had never even thought of selling it, but after agreeing to it it led to 'how in the world am I going to ship this in one piece'.  That led to coming up with a custom case.  One thing led to another, I revamped the entire thing, added lighting, redid most of it, added a greenhouse and well 'scene' as an ode to Batman Begins, and this is how it all turned out.

I'll be adding updated Wayne Manor interior photos in the next few days.
    Sorry the above link may be bad.  Try this one.  Batcave Album

LegogramJohnyk668snowhitiedatsunrobbiebandit778stluxmithridateRoobot
  • Johnyk668Johnyk668 Melbourne, Australia Member Posts: 73
    Wowza's, very impressive
    snowhitie
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,878
    @danstraindepot that's amazing! Well done.
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,094
    eMJeeNL said:
    Yay! Just (partially) finished my first MOC; need to wait for more parts from Bricks'nPieces, PaB and (especially the Reddish Brown roof-bricks) BL, but partially mocked it up with other parts I had laying around. Am really chuffed with the result so far:
    Looking good but you do know about Bricklink, dont you?

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/main.page 
    edited October 2017
    ecmo47 said:
    eMJeeNL said:
    Looking good but you do know about Bricklink, dont you?

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/main.page 
    Yeah I do, and most of the parts I used now I've bought via BL.

However, after carefully weighting all individual parts prices plus postage costs for BL-vendor(s) vs PaB/BnP without postage when ordering over €55, it'll be cheaper for me to order the rest of the parts via BaP/PaB and include them in an order for some smaller sets I want later this month (Thanksgiving set, Christmas Seasonals (if already available)). Also, some parts I need are (almost) the same price at lego themselves as they are at BL-vendors...

Some parts (eg. 3685 and  3045 in Reddish Brown are not available via Lego, so they cost me an arm and a leg on BL (and still don't have enough pieces of the 3045... ;()

I'm a procurement consultant, so it's basically my job to do so ;)

Thanks for the suggestion anyways!
    By the way, I mentioned BL in your quote... ;)
  • volcomwxvolcomwx usMember Posts: 6
    dmcc0 said:
    Looking closer I think you're right. My apologies to the creator of the MOC.
    Thans guys! That is amazing, however I do not have enough bricks as you do :X 
    Recently I started this plan, just want to see how far I can go.
    I tried to make every build small but interesting. Could you leave some commends on how do you like it, and how I can make it better, thanks!!
    It is really take a lot of time to do this, please leave commends to ensure me. XD
    Thanks thanks thanks!!!!

@msanders love that Disney castle, that's amazing.

msanders
  • msandersmsanders Member Posts: 914
    snowhitie said:
    @msanders love that Disney castle, that's amazing.

Thanks! I have an obsession with castles (and pirate ships or like). I really want to do my own baddy castle one day not just based off of the Disney castle (although there are lots of differences to the original).
    snowhitie
    Nice James, very nice!
    JamesJT
    @vitreolum great use of the hammers!
    vitreolumMr_CrossOnebricktoomany
  • chrisalddinchrisalddin UKMember Posts: 2,865
    @vitreolum Hammer time!
    vitreolumSirBrickalotOfLegoMynattOnebricktoomany
  • LittleLoriLittleLori CanadaMember Posts: 144
    @msanders - I really like the spider on the top of the carousel 
  • KovJonasKovJonas SerbiaMember Posts: 36
    Hi everyone,
    I've built my own YT Corellian Light Freighter for the "Freighter Wars" Rebrick contest, and I thought I could share it with you guys, since it's not only a spaceship, but it's a Spacetaxi to the LEGO House! :)

SirBrickalotOfLegoomniumstluxMooreFXbrickedinTheBigLegoski
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,643
    Since we're on the topic of the Freighter Wars contest, here's one of my entries:

My biggest MOC ever, using over 3000 pieces. My micro-scale version and more pics of this one can be found on Rebrick under the name Aquabatman1.

Switchfoot55volcomwxLegogrambrickedinTheBigLegoski
  • JamesJTJamesJT Member Posts: 440
    Lotus 340R. One buggy motor and only 600g, way too fast for my kitchen!

xwingpilotGothamConstructionCoToc13brickedinTheBigLegoski
  • KamalMYafiKamalMYafi Member Posts: 24

Due to my recent locked jaw pain I can not update daily, what a shame :C
    SirBrickalotOfLego
  • cee_cee93cee_cee93 KWMember Posts: 1
    Hey everyone! I just built a LEGO version of Disneyland's The Haunted Mansion. If you like it, please follow the link below for more pictures and details. By supporting this project, LEGO may produce it one day :)

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/71c5583e-d570-41a7-94eb-1787a3475262

• CaptainLegoCaptainLego FloridaMember Posts: 384

I have to use a wider glass piece for the Countach(which I do have incoming), but, I like how it came out. Other car is a Lamborghini Diablo.

Sources, as I refuse to not give credit where credit is due:

https://youtu.be/gUXGyLmCc5Y

https://youtu.be/l96WF5sVf2M
    ricecakeBumblepantssnowhitiedatsunrobbieGoodCoffeeJoeyMynattTheBigLegoski
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,938
    Nice! That Countach is instantly recognisable!
  • mafonmafon TushinoMember Posts: 49
    vitreolum, if you didn't do it already, you should make an idea submission with your busts.
  • Amanda80Amanda80 Alberta, Canada Member Posts: 1
    It took about 3 days to build this tiny house, but was so much fun! It's on Lego Ideas right now. The link is below if you want to support it. Thank you!

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/8ea4b456-54ed-44db-a15f-58fc411dbc14
    LittleLorithe_creative_boxTheBigLegoski
  • the_creative_boxthe_creative_box SwedenMember Posts: 90

A small MOC I built this week for a Rebrick Contest. It'll be on Lego Ideas soon, will post a link if someone likes it (:

FowlerBricksBumblepantsdmcc0brickedinTheBigLegoski
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,643

A small MOC I built this week for a Rebrick Contest. It'll be on Lego Ideas soon, will post a link if someone likes it (:

Is that the winter one?
    Yes, it is.

Here's the link: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/3860d66c-7337-4dd5-b81b-716a033f3995

Thank You for your support!

• Robbzy88Robbzy88 Member Posts: 20
     My Rebrick entry for winter wonderland, Proudly presented in fabulous potato vision.

Should hopefully be approved within the next couple of days under the tags Modular, Christmas and Vehicle.