The Brickset Builders Guild - share your MOCs here!

Comments

• KamalMYafiKamalMYafi Member Posts: 24
    My very first Tiny Turbo creation, Orcar: Orca Car:

catwranglerBumblepantsKovJonasFowlerBrickssnowhitieLEGO_Dad77AllBrickomnium
  • AdzbadboyAdzbadboy London, UKMember Posts: 2,624
    Starship II

Starship II
    catwranglerFowlerBricksbendybadgerbinaryeyetallblocktooAllBrick
  • CaptainLegoCaptainLego FloridaMember Posts: 383

As usual, I shall give credit to the people who had the instructions.

catwranglerJamesJTjosekalel
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,253

Whale, whale, whale... what do we have here? Very nice! ;)
    BumblepantsGothamConstructionCogmonkey76Yodalicioussnowhitie
    edited May 2017
    Radio

radio

Hover Transport Unit

Hover Transport Unit
    Rsa33catwranglerGothamConstructionCoFowlerBricksMynattvizzitorsnowhitietallblocktooKovJonas
    "It's just you and me, copper!"

Both cars are based off of the green car from that SDCC set. Two Brickwarriors guns and a Brickarms gun are also used in this photo as well.
    josekalelBumblepantscatwranglerFowlerBricks
  • darthdcdarthdc Member Posts: 228
    After seeing the crude model of a kangaroo on one of Sainsbury's collector cards, I decided to build one (virtually) that looks more like one. Ok, so it's bigger, so that helps detail-wise. Loads of joints and hinges, even in the joey.

LostInTranslationcatwranglerFowlerBricksTheBigLegoskiTechnicNicksnowhitietallblocktoo
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,437

JamesJT said:

I made a RC hovercraft. I tried to make it behave like a real hovercraft so It raises itself up, fills its skirts and drifts around in a lazy hovercraft sort of way. The video also shows how it all works.

Love it. You should submit it to Lego ideas.
    "I Will Bathe The Starways In Your Blood!"

Sanctuary - Domain of Thanos

I Will Bathe The Starways In Your Blood
    catwrangler
    I built the half track from #7327 with some minor differences from the set build+a Brickarms next to the driver.

catwranglerFowlerBricks
  • Scott1Scott1 United StatesMember Posts: 48

Here are some of my most recent custom police vehicles:

1985 Ford Econoline E-350 XLT NOOSE Van. Here is some info about NOOSE for those who haven't played GTA:

"The National Office of Security Enforcement (NOOSE) is a government law enforcement agency responsible primarily for heavily armed police responses." (From the GTA wiki)

Also pictured is a NOOSE officer with a standard issue M16 rifle.

Chicago Police Department SUV (Based off 60117)

1979 Ford Econoline E-350 XLT FBI Van

Sorry about all the dust, I haven't cleaned my town in a while. Also pardon my unfinished sidewalk in the background.

bluedragonTheBigLegoskiJamesJTsnowhitieLEGO_Dad77AllBrickjosekalel
    Little Bot and Sparrow

Little Bot and Sparrow

Little Bot and Sparrow By Jake Parker
    (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Little-Bot-Sparrow-Jake-Parker/dp/1626723672)
    FowlerBricksShibGothamConstructionCobluedragonTheBigLegoski
  • RottenikkenRottenikken NetherlandMember Posts: 49
    Technic 8859 revial 4WD. I think the original one from 1981 is too somple with only two cylinders motor and 2 wheel drive, so mine has a 6 cylinders motor and 4 Wheel drive With diff Lock in front and rear. You can also turn on/off the front wheel drive. The harrow can be lifted up and down.
    It is a MOC that I have designed and instructions comes soon.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6UNQ6a_1u0

And the original from 1981:

TheBigLegoskiJamesJTTechnicNickGothamConstructionCostevecook132snowhitiechuckptallblocktooAllBrick
  • JamesJTJamesJT Member Posts: 440
    1955 VW Beetle RC. Demo and photo instructions on youtube.

TechnicNickGothamConstructionCostevecook132catwranglerMynattAllBrick
    Hey, did anyone call for SWAT?

All of their vests and helmets are Sidan. Their weapons are 4 Sidan plus two Brickarms(two more are inside). The truck itself is based on the police truck from 60008. There is room for one more guy in the back as well. Maybe two. 
    RoobotOnebricktoomanyLEGO_Dad77
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,281
    oh that looks cool
    TechnicNick
  • legobodlegobod CA USAMember Posts: 213
    ^ I see four...

• BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,366
    Batcave base for a project at BW. Still doing touch-up on the rocks and need to dig out some more figs, but I'm happy with the way this turned out. (Tumbler design is not mine)

mustang69stluxBumblepantsGothamConstructionCocatwranglersnowhitieOnebricktoomanyAllBrickjosekalel
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,281
    cool. does the tumbler float or fly?
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,366
    Fauch said:
    cool. does the tumbler float or fly?

Hydraulic lift, of course. Carries it up to the entrance up above. ;)
    samiam391 said:

Whale, whale, whale... what do we have here? Very nice! ;)
    Thanks! No notification, so sorry for late reply... :/
  • LogitaetLogitaet KielMember Posts: 0

Hello,

before I start writing about my Zeta Class, I want to say that I am sorry for my maybe not the best english. It's because I am from germany, but I try to write as good as I can.

A few weeks ago I started watching for a Zeta Class in Lego. I didn't found something I like, so I started building my own!

It is built of 4 parts: 1. The Cargo Room, 2. The Control Room, 3. and 4. The wings.

Now I will say something to the ship in general, and at the and I will show you some pictures.

1. The Cargo Room

In the Cargo Room I am able to put ~15 minifigs in (standing!). On the back of the Cargo Room is a place for the weapons, the backpacks and so on.

2. The Control Room

In the Control Room there are 2 control panels and one seat in the front from which the ship could get controlled. In the Control Room I can put ~10 minifigs. It looks like if there are more minfigs getting place, but it isn't like this because the ceiling is taking a little bit space too and there are some crossbars.

3. and 4. The wings

The wings are connected to the site of the ship and are able to move, but they weight to much so they are falling down if they dont get connected with a crossbar.

My Zeta Class has more than 700 pieces (for you this isn't much I think, but I usually don't build ships from Star Wars and it is one of the first ships I built). Soon I will make a building tutorial on my YouTube-Channel!

Pictures:

snowhitieBumblepantseggshencatwranglertallblocktoo
  • LegoPegasister2015LegoPegasister2015 Westchester, NYMember Posts: 132
    Who wants more BrickHeadz?

snowhitiecatwrangler
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,823
    edited June 2017
    @TechnicNick I saw that at the train exhibition and thought it was amazing, well done.

@Logitaet welcome to the forums. Don't worry, your English is fine.

@vitreolum been a while since you posted a picture, hope all is well with you and v real life is just a bit busy at the moment or something, I love your models!
    TechnicNickstluxcatwrangler
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 283
    My building already has one story some time ago but now I am missing pieces for the rest, planning to get the Friends Hospital to add another story to it.
    catwrangler
  • VenunderVenunder Nottingham, UK.Member Posts: 2,473
    ^ Very good work. I aim to do something similar with my Airjitsu Temple.
    Craigster10
    Veronica - Hulkbuster Armour Module

Full Gallery: https://flic.kr/s/aHskYkKfBL
    GothamConstructionCocatwranglerThoughtsonblockssnowhitiechuckptallblocktooFowlerBricksAllBrick
  • Standard_GrinStandard_Grin Member Posts: 24

I finally finished my second alternative build of Creator set 7347-Highway Pickup(https://brickset.com/sets/7347-1/Highway-Pickup). It's a Tyrrell P34, the only 6 wheel car to ever win a Formula 1 Grand Prix (Sweden, 1976).

More pictures on http://www.moc-pages.com/moc.php/440552.
    vizzitorAllBrick
  • valentin18valentin18 18Member Posts: 0
    edited July 2017

This a new version of my first MOC

Roobotdutchlegofan50snowhitieLobot
  • KevBrickstructKevBrickstruct Member Posts: 42
    So much for trying to get this guy built by the film's release last December.  I started three months before the movie was released...and then I thought ....maybe in time for the DVD.  Nope.  Not when it's over 4,000 parts, stands 20" tall, and 20" long. Has opening cockpit to fit 3.  Launching hidden missiles under the head.  Removable Large Cargo Mid section ( which has removable sleds with crates, and a working CRANE)...

The interior has removable loading troop seats.  Moving aft storage bay sled which fits a folded speeder bike, or more orange Kyber Crystal crates.  Top lifts off for more seating.  And, hatches all open.  Oh, and two hatches hold extra missiles that shoot from the head.  Legs have all the joints.  Who's winded.

....but I guess if we were just talking about just the model..that's a long time.  Of course there has to be a CAD model
    built in the computer, and 230 pages of instructions.

snowhitiecatwranglertallblocktooLEGO_Dad77FowlerBricksAllBrickTheBigLegoski
    Mini Milano Spaceship

Mini Milano Spaceship
    catwranglervizzitortallblocktooFowlerBricks
    1961 Ferrari 250 GT California

1961 Ferrari 250 GT California
    catwranglerFowlerBricksJamesJTmafon
  • Matt89190Matt89190 UKMember Posts: 281

This is my MOC/MOD of the Milano. I did it just after seeing Vol. 2, but since I'm still pretty new here I wanted to put something up to show my MOCing work.

(Some mild spoilers for GotG Vol. 2 below)

I used the first Milano as the base and initially planned to just swap colours and update the cockpit, but as I worked I realised I wanted to capture more of the Milano's iconic moments, so I added a lever on the control panel (to represent the lock-out feature that Rocket and Quill use when fighting over who the better pilot is), a winch to re-create the scene where Drax jumps out to attack the last Sovereign ship (I tried getting the back to open up and have him jump out from inside, but there just wasn't room), and of course a better stereo.

I also added various hold areas, because I was struggling to fit all the Guardians' stuff in to begin with, and adding two more seats inside meant I needed somewhere to put it all. (Even though it meant getting rid of those awesome big yellow radar dishes!)

I hope you liked it, and any comments and criticisms are welcome.
    catwranglerSirBrickalotOfLegokhmellymelRoobotKerreFowlerBricksAllBrick
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,271
    ^ I still can't get over the sausage bridge in the Temple of Airjitzu mini model. Makes me laugh every time I see it!
    GothamConstructionCostluxAdzbadboy
    edited July 2017
    ^ I still can't get over the sausage bridge in the Temple of Airjitzu mini model. Makes me laugh every time I see it!
    Thanks Chris, I've just posted a close up of the model, appropriately on the sausage thread; now the sausage enthusiasts can also have a laugh over it...

http://bricksetforum.com/discussion/22268/sausage-facts#latest
  • madejp86madejp86 IllinoisMember Posts: 240
    Some JDM Speed Champions Mocs: 

- Red Mazda RX7
    - Black Nissan Skyline R34
    - Blue Acura NSX
    - White Toyota Supra
    - Gray Mazda Furai
    GothamConstructionCoBumblepantscatwranglergmonkey76tallblocktoochuckpAllBrick