Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

The Brickset Builders Guild - share your MOCs here!

Comments

• RanoRano AmsterdamMember Posts: 8
    It's not really a MOC. I combined my old love when I was a kid (Blacktron) with my new low (Star Wars: TFA).
    Blacktron X-wing Fighter
    Bumblepantscatwranglerstluxgmonkey76TechnicNick
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,086
    edited December 2016
    BuriedinBricks: Nice scene! Rogue One beach fight is going to make all of our MOC Hoth dioramas look dull and boring in comparison. I wonder if the Rebel will have any air support? Need to make a T-47 speeder in jungle camouflage!
  • darthdcdarthdc Member Posts: 228
    Taking inspiration from the TIE Interceptor from the Advent Calender, and that the TIE Defender is now officially canon again - a mini TIE Defender.
  • VenunderVenunder Nottingham, UK.Member Posts: 2,472
    Good interpretation of Reindeer.
    Although Tan or Dark Tan antlers might be better?
    Santa's Sleigh possibly needs to be a bit longer?

Well done for a 30 minute build. 

• chrisalddinchrisalddin UKMember Posts: 2,860
    vitreolum said:
    Cupid
    your about a month to soon :)
    FAB model btw.
  • TheosDracosTheosDracos United StatesMember Posts: 14
    edited January 2017
    Hey all, im kinda new here, and i was wondering (after having gone through the first 15 pages of this thread, and i was wondering if more classic Bionicle/Hero Factory MOCs were okay? I've recently built three but i dont have a camera available to use... maybe soon though... also is the weekly contest back?

I will probably post the part lists to rebrickable so...

Lol, sorry about previous post... and @vitreolum is that a glow around the bow i see? Oh, also man a lot of the images of yous from Flickr aren't loading...
  • vitreolumvitreolum RomaniaMember Posts: 1,406
    @chrisalddin heh, it was made for a contest, hence the weird timing
    @TheosDracos No glow, just glare from the lighting. Where aren't they loading, in this thread or on flickr?

• JenniJenni USAMember Posts: 1,378
    @TheosDracos Constraction MOCs are perfectly fine. We don't seem to have a large number of people who build with that system though so you may not get much feed back.
    Bumblepantssnowhitie
  • CaptainLegoCaptainLego FloridaMember Posts: 383
    edited January 2017
    This is meant to be a Ferrari F40. The build instructions itself came from a video via TheBrickLab. However, I have since put different wheels and have made the exterior all black.

JenniBumblepantscatwranglerstluxMooreFXblogzillyjosekaleltallblocktooAllBrick
  • CaptainLegoCaptainLego FloridaMember Posts: 383
    Here's an MOC I had for a while. It used to have smaller tires and wheels I put those on again when I get some more+I have done other slight mods since. This is a car done in the style of Bozosoku, which is a type of car culture in Japan. 

ricecakeMooreFXLEGO_Dad77AllBrickblogzilly
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,290
    @Bumblepants oh I love that.  Am working on a ground HQ for my Sky Pirates at the mo, might have to build them a car as well!
    Bumblepants
  • darthdcdarthdc Member Posts: 228
    Model of the Tantive IV

bandit778MooreFXJohnyk668snowhitieSprinkleOttertallblocktoo
    @vitreolum here in the thread
    @jenni okay, thanks. Once I have a camera, I'll upload the photos here.

So be ready to see Galahad, Maleagrant, and Gareth! And yes, I got the names from Authurian legends... They were fitting for the builds...
    @darthdc Stunning. Gorgeous, what else is there to say? Maybe that if i had the money, I'd buy it!
    @TheOneVeyronian I was just looking back through the pages and i must say, your Merida Winterhart is absolutely stunning!
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,404
    Here's an MOC I had for a while. It used to have smaller tires and wheels I put those on again when I get some more+I have done other slight mods since. This is a car done in the style of Bozosoku, which is a type of car culture in Japan. 

For reference, this is an example of Bosozoku style....

stluxcatwrangler
    Okay, got my iPad so I can post the photos!

Galhad: 
    Aanchirtallblocktoo
    edited January 2017
    Maleagrant:(First one is Gareth)
    catwranglerBumblepantsJenniLEGO_Dad77blogzillysnowhitietallblocktoo
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,814
    AllBrick said:

For reference, this is an example of Bosozoku style....

Looks like the Cars that frequent Halfords car park at the Silverlink on a Saturday night.
    plasmodium
  • AdzbadboyAdzbadboy London, UKMember Posts: 2,624
    Maz Kanata's Castle

Maz Kanatas Castle
    catwranglerstarwars4everMooreFXsnowhitieDoctorMcGanntallblocktoo
  • Robbzy88Robbzy88 Member Posts: 20
    I made a wintery hardware store called big tool hehehehe

With a full interior.

chrisalddinblogzillyMooreFXbobabricksstluxLEGO_Dad77SprinkleOtter
  • DoctorMcGannDoctorMcGann NashvilleMember Posts: 37
    That looks a lot like the old macaw building at my zoo, awesome work.
    ShibLEGO_Dad77
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,821
    @shib and @kioko21 slowly s to collect animals here and there as well b for a zoo projects at some point. Your two builds are definitely encouraging! Look forward to see what else you come up with....
    Shib
  • RevBluesRevBlues Member Posts: 117
    ^ I originally designed this as a Winter Village castle keep and put it on Ideas where it flopped somewhat. I have converted it to a CofE church (the tower is topped with a St. George's Cross I printed) and it will be the centrepiece of a new small 50s village which will sit inside the loop of a train layout I am customising from the Constitution (complete with a 6x24 Emerald Night-style passenger carriage). 

The far end has a fruiting berry plant growing up the wall and the back is open - presenting a mosaic floor, a tomb of an unknown soldier, a chandelier, and a gold crown hidden at the top of the tower. There is also a treasure chest secreted in the closed pitched roof...
    catwranglersnowhitie
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,779
    ^ great old chair! Exactly the kind you expect to find in an attic.
  • VenunderVenunder Nottingham, UK.Member Posts: 2,472
    ^^ Interesting rafter/roof technique.
    I might use that in the future.
    BuriedinBricksklatu003
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,821
    Agree with both comments, and thanks for sharing the roof-technique @adzbadboy, find roofs where you poor things in very tricky and this looks like a perfect solution!
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,086
    That roof construction is an awesome technique. Now if you filled your scene with mounds of unopened Lego sets, it would look like my house!
    BillyBricks84stluxSprinkleOtter
  • AdzbadboyAdzbadboy London, UKMember Posts: 2,624
    Thanks guys for those wonderful comments!
  • josekaleljosekalel Rio Grande Valley, TexasMember Posts: 680
    The more I try to do a MOC, the more I realize that I need a lot more pieces than I have, and that the difficulty level is higher than expected. 
    monkeyhangerBillyBricks84BumblepantsSalamalex
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,814
    ^ Completely agree with that. I'm trying to do a proper 60s Batcave with Wayne Manor. I was totting up my parts and I have ended up with 3 full sets (sold the figs and vehicles from 2 of them) and 3 sets of the Wayne Manor section (inc batpoles and cave below - I must have bought them, I thought i'd only bought one. It still isn't enough. So many considerations on strength to make when you'll probably have 6kg of Lego in Wayne Manor above.

No intructions means lots of procrastination and pulling apart a few hours work to try something else.

I have almost finished the cave section, but you soom realise that 64 studs wide x 48 studs deep doesn't give all the cave floor space you'd really like to depict everything you see on the show (especially instrumentation. 
  • CaptainRogersCaptainRogers Greensboro, NCMember Posts: 727
    Gotta agree, great rafter roof idea.
    MooreFX