Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

The Brickset Builders Guild - share your MOCs here!

Comments

• VenunderVenunder Nottingham, UK.Member Posts: 2,473
    Very nice.
    Now make the real Lego version. :)
  • legojeroenlegojeroen NetherlandsMember Posts: 31
    @Venunder Does it look like renders? I can assure you that the build is 100% real :) But for fun I did some editing on select photo's
    @legojeroen. Sorry it was a bad attempt at humour.
    I had just read about a small boy who thinks the square heads of Minecraft figures mean that the sets are not "real" lego.

So I should have said something like "Now make the landscape with Minifigures and Lego vegetation, instead of Minecraft lego blocks."
    Yodalicious
  • BrickenbergBrickenberg RussiaMember Posts: 7

More photos of this modular project you can see there:
    https://ideas.lego.com/projects/152944
    MooreFXcatwranglertallblocktooTechnicNickwardm
  • klatu003klatu003 Hobbiton, Shire, Middle EarthMember Posts: 719
    ^"The Day of the Triffids"
    minifignickcatwranglerThe_Mad_Vulcan
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,086
    Yikes, where is the radiation leak? Reminds me of "Little Shop of Horrors". Love the big carnivorous white flower. I think I recognize the back of it as a Bionicle head piece but what part forms the green petals? 
    minifignickcatwrangler
  • JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,093
    ^^^That's an absolutely marvellous MOC... Love it!! :-)

Just a little thing, but I love the mown and un-mown grass...

minifignickcatwranglerstluxstevecook132LEGO_Dad77snowhitie
  • minifignickminifignick UKMember Posts: 107
    edited September 2016
    ecmo47 said:
    Yikes, where is the radiation leak? Reminds me of "Little Shop of Horrors". Love the big carnivorous white flower. I think I recognize the back of it as a Bionicle head piece but what part forms the green petals? 
    Not sure which Bionicle head it is but your correct @ecmo47 the green petals are Propeller 6 Blade Fan 8 x 8 30078 Which I bought off Bricklink many moons ago with the idea of using as petals.

stlux
    ^^^That's an absolutely marvellous MOC... Love it!! :-)

Just a little thing, but I love the mown and un-mown grass...

Many Thanks @JudgeChuck :)
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 1,870
    My pizzeria MOC (a combination of #10036 Pizza To Go and #41092 Stephanie's Pizzeria) kept falling off the place where I put it, so I added it to my road display.

Model by itself - http://www.mediafire.com/view/dqp2cdw7ir9a1ii/
    Display - www.mediafire.com/view/7k5w35bgf96xwnw/

LittleLoriThe_Mad_Vulcansnowhitie
  • Lego34sLego34s Member Posts: 36
    Good evening, can anyone help....... on one of these threads someone has created a transformer Campervan and was selling instructions on bricklink.... i cannot find it on either webiste but am i bit useless on these sort of sites..... thankyou
    vitreolum is an absolute genius...... if i win the lottery im hiring you to create me a Moc every week :-) Thought about selling instructions or even part sets.....or making a book........?
  • scrumperscrumper UKMember Posts: 323
    Excellent washing machine, but shouldn't the door be open?
  • PerijovePerijove Member Posts: 113
    Lego34s said:
    Good evening, can anyone help....... on one of these threads someone has created a transformer Campervan and was selling instructions on bricklink.... i cannot find it on either webiste but am i bit useless on these sort of sites..... thankyou
    That's my MOC.  You can find the full parts list, links to additional Flickr images and video, and the link to BrickLink on my Rebrickable page: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/StephenPakbaz/pieceout

catwranglerstluxflordLEGO_Dad77
    @Perijove. Thankyou... ive ordered instructions and 99% of parts..... Look forward to building it........
    Perijove
  • madejp86madejp86 IllinoisMember Posts: 240
    wow that is nice. I want to get some more of the speed champion sets. Started playing with LDD to build my own Mazda RX7, I will try to build it and post it later
    stluxpasat14
    scrumper said:
    Excellent washing machine, but shouldn't the door be open?

No the door seal has broken !
    scrumperstlux
  • MissKittyFantasticoMissKittyFantastico AustraliaMember Posts: 196
    There are probably a few of these around, I'd imagine:

Star Scavenger, big booty edition.  I had been just going to rear-end park the SS on a shelf so the back wouldn't be visible much - the front's fine - but now I've seen all of Freemaker Adventures and really enjoyed it, I wanted to do better.  Apart from the basic dimensions and some of the details, it's mostly just using whatever parts I had to hand that seemed to look like they belonged with the 'canon' parts.  Sadly there's no ventral scoop, since the one included with the set is way too small compared to the new size of the back end.
    HugeYellowBrickLittleLoriMooreFXcatwranglerstluxYo_dAtallblocktoojosekalelsnowhitie
  • legobodlegobod CA USAMember Posts: 213
    Need to fix the gold chains and badges :(

catwranglerJohnyk668MooreFXGoldchainscrazycarlsnowhitie
  • pasat14pasat14 AustraliaMember Posts: 44
    madejp86 said:
    wow that is nice. I want to get some more of the speed champion sets. Started playing with LDD to build my own Mazda RX7, I will try to build it and post it later
    I will be keeping an eye out for this! My other passion (other than lego) are my rx7s. What series u doing?
  • MissKittyFantasticoMissKittyFantastico AustraliaMember Posts: 196
    So I mentioned on the building thread I'd been tinkering with the mid-scale Millennium Falcon to turn it into the Outrider, but wasn't entirely happy with what I did using just the Falcon parts.  I'm finished the same idea, but without any parts restrictions (besides 'can I find something suitable in the spare parts boxes), and here she is:

Rather pleased with that.  I did start out trying to include the 'fins' on the cockpit that seem a fairly distinctive part of the Outrider's look (using the printed disc, but a narrower cone behind it in black, and building the fins and grey 'hull' around it) but at that size I couldn't figure out a way to do it without it being way too bulky and ungainly, so I decided it wasn't that distinctive a feature after all.  Luckily no two images on google seem to agree on exactly what the ship looks like, so I picked and chose based on whimsy and what I could figure out how to build; my main goal was to get the 'cutouts' in the saucer, and I'm happy with those.  As a bonus, underneath all that grey there are a bunch of inner bits in whatever colours I grabbed at random since they wouldn't show anyway, which makes it feel authentically Lego.
    GothamConstructionCoVorpalRyucatwranglermonkey_rooLEGO_Dad77snowhitieTechnicNick
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,936
    Oooh, what sets did those printed ice-cream bricks at the top come from? They look pretty old-school.
  • adiemcadiemc UKMember Posts: 474
    edited September 2016
    Oooh, what sets did those printed ice-cream bricks at the top come from? They look pretty old-school.
    http://rebrickable.com/parts/3004pb005/brick-1-x-2-with-ice-cream-print/15

I have the snack bar and ice cream cart sets both from childhood. The snack bar was always an integral part of me and my brothers summer holiday Lego city! 
    plasmodiumminifignickKingAlanIcatwranglerstlux
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 1,870
    Yeah, those printed snack bricks look like they've seen KFOL use.

Not exactly a MOC, but I'm army building with CMF S16 Rogue, and just got up to 16:
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/yd7xi9ktgi6skvj/0820_Wolf_Archers.jpg

I'm also collecting S15 Frightening Knight and have 5 of those:
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/6fb47bxxas6wds2/0819_Bear_Infantry.jpg

I have a lot of small medieval models and want something bigger.
    catwrangler
  • catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,757
    Love that, @minifignick!!
    minifignick
    ^^ Nice use of the Brick Bank printed window pane and the dark red Brick profile bricks.

minifignick
  • madejp86madejp86 IllinoisMember Posts: 240
    So I finally finished my first Speed Champion inspired MOC based off of the following:

A few custom stickers will be needed but should work great :D
    Bumblepantspasat14tallblocktoo
    Love that, @minifignick!!
    Many Thanks @catwrangler :)
  • Maxime_1987Maxime_1987 Member Posts: 32
    Hey Guys! Not my MOC but I thought I would share this link here. It is the Sea Haus and sea Garten

The number of details are amazing.

BuriedinBricksLEGO_Dad77klatu003MooreFXdanstraindepot
  • asrfarinhaasrfarinha Galway, IrelandMember Posts: 138
    Deadpool Mosaic

tallblocktoostluxLEGO_Dad77LostInTranslationcatwranglerAllBricksnowhitieSprinkleOtter
  • Yo_dAYo_dA IndianaMember Posts: 32