Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

The Brickset Builders Guild - share your MOCs here!

Comments

• crazycarlcrazycarl USAMember Posts: 392
    Is it "Freezing" by chance?
  • vitreolumvitreolum RomaniaMember Posts: 1,406
    It's not based on anything in particular, the aesthetics are sort of based on final fantasy.
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734
    vitreolum said:
    It's not based on anything in particular, the aesthetics are sort of based on final fantasy.
    Not FF and not really relevant to your MOC, but the part used for the shoulder armor looks a bit like Chrono's hair.
    vitreolum said:
    That's cool then.  Google the anime Freezing and it looks exactly like one of the main female characters. 
  • hyunsupark9999hyunsupark9999 .Member Posts: 11
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    What is that on the wall behind? Looks like some nifty micro city. The heart sculpture is cool but the Simpson family doesn't really add to the display.
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,330
  • chuxtoyboxchuxtoybox Member Posts: 711
    ^Were you hoping to cause an infinite loop?
    @chuxtoybox nope, mods merged the thread i posted that comment on.
  • jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
    Newest mosaic from Once Upon A Time
    vitreolumsnowhitiekhmellymelmatticus_bricksTheBigLegoski
  • tfranklin84tfranklin84 Member Posts: 103
    Never did much in the way of moc, but I did decide the council of elrond set deserved to be fleshed out. In storage now, need to bring it back out and make improvements. 
    kiki180703LeeBumblepantsericbLostInTranslationTheBigLegoskiCoric26
  • hyunsupark9999hyunsupark9999 .Member Posts: 11
    LEGO BRIC KOREA CONVENTION

10.03~10.11

crazycarlJennisnowhitiekiki180703BumblepantsricecakebobabricksGalactus
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,310
    edited October 2015
    @Aanchir, love the colour scheme & our Mr eighteen months old approves (at least that's what it sounded like to me). :)
    xiahna
    Not much of a MOC, but been noodling around with some Chibi-Robo ideas on LDD

Loved the original game and got Zip-Lash on preorder just for the Amiibo, so it's been kicking round my brain quite a bit lately.
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,367
    @vitreolum thanks for bringing back so many childhood nightmares. Even as an adult, there's something about that scene that's just so terrifying.
    vitreolumRevBlues
  • Coric26Coric26 FranceMember Posts: 23

Here is my new plane of WWI, the Royal Factory Aircraft S.E.5a, one of the most famous British airplane of the conflict. It is at the same scale than the official Lego set #10226 showing the Sopwith Camel or than my own Fokker Dr.I (see https://ideas.lego.com/projects/118389).

This plane was piloted by Edward "Mick" Mannock, one of the most famous British aces of the World War I, when he was flying within Squadron 74 of the Royal Air Force which was still the Royal Flying Corps at that time.

If you like it, please, don't hesitate to support it at: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/119428.

Rsa33RevBluessnowhitieTheBigLegoskiAdeelZubairTechnicNickGalactus
    @VorpalRyu i know you put flick missiles on them to match the microfighters style, but Scooby Doo becomes a very different show with the gang trying to blow up the ghosts! 
    VorpalRyuBuriedinBricks
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,976
    last picture did not get on actually, tips on how to photograph this kind of pics  better are welcome!
    @snowhitie, did you have fun building this? That's what matters. I can see that you really thought about the design so that you could incorporate all of the figures and "tell stories" for each.

As I've mentioned many times before about other MOCs, I appreciate that you built this with what you had in your personal collection.

Thanx for sharing! I wish more people would.
    snowhitieSalamalex
    ^For a more professional appearance, using a plain background will help immensely. All you need is a large sheet of poster board or material. I usually use poster board propped against something to make it curve and that gives a smooth background. Plus, cropping the picture helps if you have a simple program to do that.
    @chuxtoybox I did have a lot of fun. Thank you for your kind words. I am a bit of a perfectionist, so always worried about sharing, but like you said, it's all about fun. It was nice to think about the ingredients the witch could cook with and the tiger lady was taming a cat ;) Best of all, my son is having fun with it as well, this and the Scooby Sets, he is having a lot of Halloween-themed fun!
  • jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303

My my newest mosaic 
    snowhitieRsa33Leewagnerml2ModulaR
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,287
    ^ Someone's watching Jurassic Park!
    snowhitieBumblepantsGothamConstructionCobinaryeyeLobot
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,840
    HYUNDAIMOTOR COMPANY 
    Size 900×600×900

I didn't know Hyundai made Republic Frigates now... technology is just moving too fast for me.
    Toc13kiki180703mostyn99ReesesPieces
  • VenunderVenunder Nottingham, UK.Member Posts: 2,526
    Is that a B wing they have hidden behind the roof garden, white building?
    kiki180703
  • SalamalexSalamalex UKMember Posts: 288
    Playing around with mini modulars. 
    snowhitiebinaryeyeRsa33iplanteGothamConstructionCoAdeelZubair
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734
    Venunder said:
    Is that a B wing they have hidden behind the roof garden, white building?
    Looks like an AT-DP to me.
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,840
    kwkw said:
    The park is open....
    Yes! The Jurassic World sets were cool, but I want Jurassic PARK sets! Lego should have at least made one of the original Jeeps that appeared in the new movie. Oh well. :I
    Lee
  • suprajamessuprajames UK SussexMember Posts: 366
    Still quite new to MOC, but thought I would help out a Parrot Charity my other half does a lot of work for. Halloween themed due to the time of year and also to promote feeding pet birds a good diet. Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures, really need a decent camera with a macro lens and decent lighting. 

edited October 2015
    ^ I like it. I never thought of using just those nose-cones bricks (okay, no idea  what they are really called) as a carrot - that is a great idea. and above all, cheaper which is always good in my book.
    I did see the actual carrot piece, but thought my version looked a bit more carrot like, Lego version looks like an orange stick.
  • AanchirAanchir United StatesMember Posts: 2,874
    I did see the actual carrot piece, but thought my version looked a bit more carrot like, Lego version looks like an orange stick.
    The LEGO one looks carrot-like in my book, but it loses a bit of that feeling on account of its enormous size. Like many other accessories that seem a bit awkward for minifigures, it was originally a Belville/Scala element.

That is true, also wanted to make it as recognisable as possible, as most people on the page where it was used are not Lego people and would not have instantly thought carrot, unlike the apple for instance.

Didnt really like the leaked pics I saw of the 2016 Rally Car.  So i made my own.  Kinda looks like a Citroen  mixed with a Subaru.  Just wish they made a 6x window with a more gradual slope.
    BumblepantsTheBigLegoskiLee
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,367
    Waiting on parts for the head and arms, but I finally motivated myself to get moving on the body for this big fig. Can you guess who? Proportions are based on #3723 
    BrickDancerGothamConstructionCoBumblepants
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    ^Jared Leto for the win Alex!
    BuriedinBricks
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,568
    @chuxtoybox I love it! My favourite bit is definitely the Mad scientist lab and the speakers,  those are so cool! 
    chuxtoyboxchuckp