Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

The Brickset Builders Guild - share your MOCs here!

Comments

• VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,304
    edited February 2015
    Someone's comment about the SW Microfighters looking like the little kid rides you see at shopping centres made me want to see TLG bring out Marvel Microfighters. Well, the baby woke me up a little early this morning, so here goes...

rancorbaitchuckpthenosChrisbstmAndorxiahna
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,304
    @rancorbait, nice, the torso/leg assemblies remind me of the game Heavy Gear. Love the autocannon looking weapon on the right arm. :smile: 
    xiahna
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    VorpalRyu said:
    @rancorbait, nice, the torso/leg assemblies remind me of the game Heavy Gear. Love the autocannon looking weapon on the right arm. :smile: 
  • sash501sash501 Member Posts: 28
    edited February 2015
    y'all are so talented.  I'm new to the game but really like a lot of what I see.  Some of you are so good, it should be compiled in a book by Lego IMO.  Really love the Alien scenes, Rancorbait should work for Lego, and I never even considered the idea of mosaics.  Truly impressed with these.

This is not my MOC, but I was surprised no one has posted this.  If this was ever done by Lego, I'd spend big bucks on it.

. . . bare with me as I try to figure out how to post a youtube video here.http://https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7Gq9yJSPE4

edited February 2015
    Sorry I can't post pics, this forum is different from others I frequent.  My pic hosting site isn't working here.

• monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,392
    OK, so these aren't really MOC buildings, but MOC figures, that i hope will lead to a building in the near future. I am embarking on a Justice League Dark thing and my plan is to create a MiniFig team and the House of Mystery for them to hang out in.

The house is only at the drawing stage but i have spent a few weeks on the figures and have come up with these.

Deadman, Frankenstine, John Constantine, Zatanna and Madam Xanadu.

The Deadman is a purchased figure so no credit there, although for what i paid (not very much) the quality is outstanding. Likewise the Zatanna legs are a purched custom print (from the same place) and again fantanstic quality. The cloth parts are all firestartoys custom but the rest are official lego minifig parts:

Frank: Black Widow legs, Snake Ninja torso and CMF head, arms and sword.

Zatanna: Custom legs, LoTR's torso and plan black arms, not sure about the head or hair.

Constantine: Plain arms and legs, Indie's torso and face and blond hair, the coat is a custom job

Xanadu: Lone Ranger torso, Leia's laegs and goth girls hair.

Overall these have come out a lot better than i thought they would, esspcially Fank, who i really like.

Now onto the house :)

chuckpbobabricks
  • chuckpchuckp NYMember Posts: 684
    monkey_roo The Justice League Dark figs are spot-on! I've only read a few JL Dark issues and the figs were instantly recognizable to me. Very nice work!
  • TechnicNickTechnicNick Berkshire, UKMember Posts: 277
    Good luck in IB! You've definitely got the building chops for it. 
    vitreolum said:
    I've been invited to join Iron builder:

This is gonna be great! :)
    @vitreolum - The use of those frogs is brilliant!
    vitreolum
  • vitreolumvitreolum RomaniaMember Posts: 1,406
    Too bad that's not the seed part. :))
  • AdeelZubairAdeelZubair London, UKMember Posts: 2,651
    Hopefully one day I can be part of Iron Builder, but I am no way close your talent @Vitreolum or those who have participated before. Nor do I have a huge selection of parts.
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,285
    @vitreolum - Good grief. Honestly one of the most impressive MOCs I have seen. There are so many clever parts uses!

I have not followed the Iron Builder contest before but certainly will this time!
    Andor
    My Hulkbuster design: 

VorpalRyuCapnRex101chuckpGothamConstructionCovitreolumAndorDrmnezTechnicNick
  • klatu003klatu003 Hobbiton, Shire, Middle EarthMember Posts: 721
    @vitreolum - The pitchforks for the brazier and the monster belt are fabulous too. Is this a second Iron Builder Pitchfork entry?
    vitreolum
    @klatu003 Yes, didn't manage to do all I wanted here, that's why I included the brazier as well. Hopefully It won't go unnoticed.
    Andor
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,939
    I just love how that safe door fits perfectly inside the angle-edged plate on the front there...
    rancorbaitBuriedinBricksAndorchuckp
  • iso3200iso3200 97 miles from Brickset TowersMember Posts: 2,048
    Congrats on @vitreolum getting the staff pick on the Lego Ideas site :smiley: 
    Shib
    iso3200 said:
    Congrats on @vitreolum getting the staff pick on the Lego Ideas site :smiley: 
    Is there a link?
    @iso3200 Thanks! That should get things moving again.
    @sash501 https://ideas.lego.com/projects/94072

Andor
  • TarDomoTarDomo FinlandMember Posts: 515

@vitreolum Good luck with the Monkey Island on Lego Ideas. I would suggest to put the hamburger guy there as well. I would definitely buy it if it made all the way to stores.

• cheshirecatcheshirecat Member Posts: 5,332
    edited March 2015
    ^ It is an awesome monkey!

Am I missing something with this entry..

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/38877

Over 7500 supporters.  :/
    ^It's been posted since April 2013 but your right what the heck is that!
    Vit, you got my support.  Very cool MOC.
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,939
    Adzbadboy said:
    ^It's been posted since April 2013 but your right what the heck is that!
    Well, as per the description, it's "the legendary Hungarian bus Ikarus 260.04"...but what the significance of that is is beyond me. It must be very significant in Hungarian culture or something!
    sash501 said:
    Vit, you got my support.  Very cool MOC.
    Thanks!
    ^Sorry I just don't like it, I feel there are better projects that deserve that many supports!
    VorpalRyu
  • SuperTrampSuperTramp City 17Member Posts: 1,021
    I like it, its nicely done when compared to the real one.

Good look to the creator, hope it gets through to the review stage.
  • ChrisbstmChrisbstm USAMember Posts: 151
    Little street scene I've been working on to display my superheroes and ultra agents sets
    rancorbaitBumblepantsAndorchuckpGothamConstructionCoSombux
  • minifignickminifignick UKMember Posts: 107
    Hi Everyone Been Busy doing this Series Have posted on Flickr but thought I'd share have if you haven't yet seen it Flickr Link >>>> [https://www.flickr.com/photos/legominifig/sets/72157648713694184/]

• minifignickminifignick UKMember Posts: 107
    edited March 2015
    https://flic.kr/p/reKLVT Not sure if the other link works ! Doh To early for me .......

• L3goL3go Member Posts: 32
    edited March 2015
    Ok my first MOC so be gentle.

Not really anything great but made a stand to show of series 13 minifigures, still need to add some finished touches but we all have to start somewhere haha.

Still have a long way before I am doing some of the genius MOC some of you are posting.
    ^There is not much to see...

...did you use transparent bricks?
    L3gozipsforbananasalexwilGalactus
  • L3goL3go Member Posts: 32
  • klatu003klatu003 Hobbiton, Shire, Middle EarthMember Posts: 721
    What are you @vitreolum?  The pitchfork whisperer?   The wooden beams even look sort of pitchforky.  Are your walls attached to your side-snot floor?
  • aimlesspursuitsaimlesspursuits USMember Posts: 207
    @vitreolum You've posted a lot of great stuff before Iron Builder started.  But these builds for Iron Builder are truly awesome!  Good luck!
    klatu003 said:
    What are you @vitreolum?  The pitchfork whisperer?   The wooden beams even look sort of pitchforky.  Are your walls attached to your side-snot floor?
    It's connected under the window, didn't bother with the sides.

@aimlesspursuits Thanks, helps going against such a fantastic opponent.
    rancorbaitAndor
    vitreolum said:
    Any idea why your pics aren't linked directly to Flickr anymore? I noticed your more recent ones aren't.