Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

The Brickset Builders Guild - share your MOCs here!

Comments

• chuckpchuckp NYMember Posts: 684
    edited January 2015
    ^^^ Love the use of the minifig legs on the top of the book case. The drawers have some nice part usage too. Took me a couple of minutes to figure out that it was a handle inside a 1x2 brick.
  • chuckpchuckp NYMember Posts: 684
    @vitreolum‌ I just saw that your Chibi Serenity won first place in the Brothers Brick chibi contest. Very nice work, congrats!
    zipsforbananasrancorbaitJenniSirBenvitreolumShibLostInTranslationbluedragonAndor
  • zipsforbananaszipsforbananas WalesMember Posts: 250
    chuckp said:

@vitreolum‌ I just saw that your Chibi Serenity won first place in the Brothers Brick chibi contest. Very nice work, congrats!

Ooo, does that mean I've got really good taste or does it make me even more cheeky for nicking it?! :P
    rancorbaitCapnRex101chuckpSirBenvitreolumLostInTranslationAdeelZubairAndor
  • vitreolumvitreolum RomaniaMember Posts: 1,406
    Thanks, that was a real surprise... so many fantastic entries there, didn't think I stand a chance.
    ShibLostInTranslationchuckpAndor
  • VenunderVenunder Nottingham, UK.Member Posts: 2,590
    Brown Legs on the top of the bookshelf.
    Interesting... but not for me.
    ^Too much awesomeness!! Cheese slope mosaics! A Fett backpack as candles! That superb bookshelf and desk set in a setting that deserves them! The indented cross in the wall!
    I have to say though, compared to ^^, I can see some studs!! :P
    vitreolum
  • SuperTrampSuperTramp City 17Member Posts: 1,021
    ^They remind me of the ships in Wipeout.
    ricecakeThe_Mad_Vulcan
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,442
    I can see that. The second to last one (white with grey) kept feeling like it was moving towards a Star Fox Arwing during the build.
    zipsforbananas
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,944
    I can see a bit of the SSV Normandy (from Mass Effect) in no. 3 there.

Speaking of which, I'm still waiting for one of you chibi space-ship builders to make a little Normandy with Shepherd or Joker at the wheel! ;-)
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 483
    Not a full MOC, as I just got out of the dark ages and don't have many bricks. I took what little I had (the new Valentines Day set, couple of Star Wars poly bags, and the Flower Cart promo poly) and fleshed out the top two floors of the townhouse next to the Pet Shop.

rancorbaitJennichuckpDaraghAndor

I can see a bit of the SSV Normandy (from Mass Effect) in no. 3 there.

Speaking of which, I'm still waiting for one of you chibi space-ship builders to make a little Normandy with Shepherd or Joker at the wheel! ;-)

Still planning on that, but I don't like what I've come up with so far.
    plasmodiumAndor
  • MentosMintManiaMentosMintMania Member Posts: 1
    I made a Minecraft rabbit:
    rancorbaitAndorchuckp
  • StuBoyStuBoy New ZealandMember Posts: 623
    ^ Awesome! Probably my favourite game.
    @vitreolum‌ - Now you have to do a Monkey Island Cantina mash up ;-)
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734
    Shib said:

@vitreolum‌ - Now you have to do a Monkey Island Cantina mash up ;-)

The Scumm and Villainy Bar. ;)

Hahaha, I might just do that. I'm planning on making one scene from each of the games first.... any suggestions/requests, do let me know and I might give it a try, so long as it's an average sized build I can do with the parts I have.
    Andor
    @vitreolum‌ - rubber chicken with a pully in the middle...I don't know why but that bit stuck with me .
    vitreolumSirBenStuBoyAndor
  • uefchenuefchen Member Posts: 12
    Hello i have build an Ghost Train !

Here the Link to the Video :

Bye üfchen
    klatu003rancorbaitGalactusDaraghSombux
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    ^ Saw that over on EB. Very impressive piece of engineering!
  • crazycarlcrazycarl USAMember Posts: 392
    G

One more little MOC before we hit 2015 :)

"Cricket" Drone

This thing got me thinking I need to build a Ghost in the Shell Tachikoma. So here it is!!!
    rancorbaitJenniaimlesspursuits
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    vitreolum said:

^ Some crazy angles on that thing.

Second MI build... no it's not the chicken. :))

Monkey Island 2 - LeChuck's Revenge

NPU! :)
    @vitreolum - get these on Ideas...I want Monkey Island Lego sets now!
    vitreolumaimlesspursuitsLostInTranslationAndorStuBoy
    Shib said:

@vitreolum - get these on Ideas...I want Monkey Island Lego sets now!

So do I. I actually did think about it, considering disney owns the license now, it would be a good time. I may give it a go, but I don't think I have a shot at reaching 10k, as I don't use social media.
    Andor
    I'll certainly share it about. The shape of that monkey head is too good not to vote for ;-)
    ^^Oh I think you could do just fine with just "the Brickset effect," especially if @Glenbricker picks it up, and Monkey Island lovers on social media picking up on it for you. What's the worst that could happen?
    I can't begin to imagine the headache in the Ideas team when they have to start thinking about how to make a legal build, but I'd love to see them pick up some of your inventive and legal techniques too!
    Andor
    Adzbadboy said:

LEGO Mini S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier

To cerebrate LEGO's unveiling of 'The S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier' #76042 designed by Marcos Bessa, I decided to design a smaller model of the Helicarrier (It only contains 58 pieces.)

My other LEGO S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier can be found here:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/14723171585

Nice! I was going to do something similar, but more like midi-scale :)
  • sidekick2461sidekick2461 Member Posts: 21
    Taking camping to the next level with an eight wheeled off road camper/RV.
    https://ideas.lego.com/projects/92226
    rancorbaitBumblepantsTechnicNick
    @Adzbadboy -nice little build, some stickers on a finished one would just complete it.
    AdeelZubairAndor
  • AdeelZubairAdeelZubair London, UKMember Posts: 2,698

Adzbadboy said:

To cerebrate LEGO's unveiling of 'The S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier' #76042 designed by Marcos Bessa, I decided to design a smaller model of the Helicarrier (It only contains 58 pieces.)

My other LEGO S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier can be found here:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/14723171585

Nice! I was going to do something similar, but more like midi-scale :)
    Thanks, good luck!
    Shib said:

@Adzbadboy -nice little build, some stickers on a finished one would just complete it.

Thanks, Yeah I'm currently learning Photoshop and Illustrator at uni hopefully one day I can produce stickers for it and even make custom minifigures :D
    I use illustrator at work, i find it really easy compared to photoshop. The best thing to do is just not be afraid of making mistakes and use a lot of trial and error. Other than that ots a lot of learning shortcut keys etc to save time.
    AdeelZubairChrisbstm
    Another Ship
    CapnRex101BumblepantsGothamConstructionCoAdeelZubairvitreolumbinaryeyeAndorchuckpTechnicNick
  • anothergolanothergol Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    Shameless plug for a sci-fi tricopter I've put on Lego Ideas:
    https://ideas.lego.com/projects/93273
    rancorbaitvitreolumAndorGothamConstructionCoJenniChrisbstmbobabrickschuckpcozy
  • iso3200iso3200 97 miles from Brickset TowersMember Posts: 2,059
    vitreolum said:

I may give it a go, but I don't think I have a shot at reaching 10k, as I don't use social media.

Nor do I really.... but it hasn't stopped me trying anyway ;-)

ShibAndorGothamConstructionCo
    "Gremlin" Multi-purpose platform

Based on this:

chuckpricecakeCapnRex101crazycarlbobabricksMaverickDengocozyTechnicNickAndor
  • monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,407
    Finally got around to putting a Flickr thing together and loaded up a few MOC images. Some of the models are a bit WIP and the photography is a bit rubbish but there are snaps of my third version of hogwarts, a Batcave/Wayne Manner (the custome Red Hood, Red Robin and Batman Beyond arnt mine, they were purchased, and excellent they are), a Breaking Bad thing, some Winter village stuff and a few figures.

I plan on loading up my lego creations here as they come along and might load up past creations so they are in one place, Hope the link works, enjoy. https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

BumblepantsaimlesspursuitsGalactus
  • alexwilalexwil UKMember Posts: 376
    edited February 2015
    My first ever MOC! hope you like it!! (sorry for the photography - i'm no expert!!)

More images:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

^hoping this post works ok as i've never linked or uploaded pictures before!!
  • alexwilalexwil UKMember Posts: 376
    ^sorry for the double post! 6 minutes editing time wasn't enough!

Hoping someone can tell me what I did wrong with the photo?! as it doesn't appear to of uploaded properly.

Cheers
  • AdeelZubairAdeelZubair London, UKMember Posts: 2,698

^sorry for the double post! 6 minutes editing time wasn't enough!

Hoping someone can tell me what I did wrong with the photo?! as it doesn't appear to of uploaded properly.

Cheers

@minifigman11 If you want to post a picture that allows someone to automatically open that photo on Flickr then all you need to do is:

1. Click on the image you want.

2. Click on the arrow (bottom right of your picture, grey area behind your photo)

3. Make sure it's on HTML

4. Select your size, then copy the link into the Brickset box and it should appear after you hit post.

Note: Make sure their are no '#' in the title otherwise you will have problems.