Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
8069 Backhoe Loader
7573 Battle of Alamut (slightly modded)
42041 Race Truck
42027 Desert Racer (not shown)
It is first time buying something like this for me, what is the best way to sort it out? I have alot of free time next 2 weeks. Any sugestions appreciated.
Im kinda new to lego and I was not sure, there are like 2 more offers like this for me right now
& YES grab those other 2 deals!
If you weren't in Slovakia I'd do some trading with you, including that house 😉
thank you, 5771 seems to be almost complete too, I will check everything tomorrow
Above is the data for 5771 Hillside House.
I'm anxious to see what else you dig up in the future
If you have a contact in the USA I could send my sets to, which then could.get sent to you, I'd def. consider some trades there.
Does the doorbell for that 5771 house work properly?
& a bit of a Bricklink order (front digger bucket for 8069)
I will see how succesful I will be with this and than I will get others, also I dont have any contact in US
So, no one else’s hashtags work for you either? Does this work? #42060
All of your links are working for me, both on an iMac and iPhone. Have you tried after reloading the page as @Astrobricks suggested?
I'd like to reserve the right to still post my "gets" from my local connection...I don't actively go looking in shops & such for sets, & he gives me some fantastic deals that I can't help sharing with you guys.
#10251 brick bank
#10255 Assembly square
#10243 Parisian restaurant
#75827 Ghostbusters firehouse
all for £350
Great used condition so very happy
The funny thing is literally right after I came home, I saw just2good posted a video on B&N LEGO clearance.
Edit: great find by the way, and an entertaining story!
Plus... at least for me, that's like 90% of the whole point of getting a set, to be able to build it (the other 10% would be the displaying of and/or playing with the set)!
If it's a set I want to keep, that's 100% getting torn down.