Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

It was two years ago when HeatherLEGOgirl passed away...

akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,025
edited April 2014 in Community and Events
As a FFOL myself Heather had a great influence on me. April 1st never be the same since her passing. I wrote a bit of tribute for her: http://thebrickblogger.com/2014/04/remembering-lego-fan-heatherlegogirl/

As Brickset is so community oriented, maybe we could have a page set up somewhere remembering influential LEGO fans and their contributions? We have lost some wonderful builders and community supporters and having a page dedicated to them would be nice. What do you guys think?
BlueMoonUSAcarlqSuperTrampStormKittySirKevbagsandhe

Comments

• BlueMoonUSABlueMoonUSA Member Posts: 116
    Nicely written, akunthita. It's clear that she was very well respected and adored by many. It would be a nice sentiment indeed to memorialize hers/others amazing creations.
    andhe
  • tedwardtedward CanadaMember Posts: 163
    BrickWiki has a category for People and I would be happy to help you and others to create appropriate articles.
    akunthita
  • akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,025
    tedward said:

BrickWiki has a category for People and I would be happy to help you and others to create appropriate articles.

Oh! That's really nice! Thanks for sharing! Wasn't aware of it at all!