Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

It was two years ago when HeatherLEGOgirl passed away...

akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,028
edited April 2014 in Community and Events
As a FFOL myself Heather had a great influence on me. April 1st never be the same since her passing. I wrote a bit of tribute for her: http://thebrickblogger.com/2014/04/remembering-lego-fan-heatherlegogirl/

As Brickset is so community oriented, maybe we could have a page set up somewhere remembering influential LEGO fans and their contributions? We have lost some wonderful builders and community supporters and having a page dedicated to them would be nice. What do you guys think?
BlueMoonUSAcarlqSuperTrampStormKittySirKevbagsandhe

Comments

• BlueMoonUSABlueMoonUSA Member Posts: 116
    Nicely written, akunthita. It's clear that she was very well respected and adored by many. It would be a nice sentiment indeed to memorialize hers/others amazing creations.
    andhe
  • tedwardtedward CanadaMember Posts: 163
    BrickWiki has a category for People and I would be happy to help you and others to create appropriate articles.
    akunthita
  • akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,028
    tedward said:

BrickWiki has a category for People and I would be happy to help you and others to create appropriate articles.

Oh! That's really nice! Thanks for sharing! Wasn't aware of it at all!