Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

3724-1: LEGO Dragon for sale

brickmattbrickmatt USAMember Posts: 91
I am looking to sell my copy of #3724-1, the dragon sculpture from 2001. It's complete, with box and instructions. I have attached photos. I began building it when I first received it, but never finished it. It's been in storage ever since; I rebuilt before listing to insure that all pieces were present and accounted for, and all pieces seem to be in pretty good condition. Basing the price on Bricklink's listings and sales, I'm looking at $400. If you want to know shipping costs, send me a message with your location and I'll calculate it for whatever shipping method you prefer; however, with a set of this size and price, I will add in insurance for it. If you have any questions or want to see more photos send me a message.

Comments

• AFFOL_Shellz_BellzAFFOL_Shellz_Bellz Member Posts: 1,263
    Drool, wipe, drool! If I hadn't just spent about $600 I'd snap it up in a heartbeat!
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,261
    Lovely !

http://gimmelego.blogspot.co.uk/2011/10/here-there-be-dragons.html

Don't suppose you just want to sell the box and instructions, do you ?

;-)
  • LuccideLuccide Member Posts: 42
    wow how have i never seen this before cant describe how badly i want this now
  • leemcgleemcg Member Posts: 607
    It's very managable to bricklink, particularly if you just want the display and are happy to substitute 3xplates for bricks.
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,241
    ^ I bricklinked mine but made it red and black.
  • cmrt1014cmrt1014 Member Posts: 396
    Any chance you would share the parts list before you sell? There are discrepancies between the inventories here and on BL. Thanks.
  • byucougsbyucougs Member Posts: 38
    Just curious, how much did it end up costing you to brickwork it graphite? I wanted to do the same thing.
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,261
    Folks, can we please not discuss alternate means of obtaining the set on this marketplace thread please ?

Thanks.
  • brickmattbrickmatt USAMember Posts: 91
    This has been sold.
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.