Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Need several bricks, preferably from the same person! [EU/Germany]

Lego91Lego91 GermanyMember Posts: 86
I have bought most of the bricks I need from Bricklink already, but for the ones remaining I can't find sellers who have all or almost all of them. (I don't want to place several orders for two or three pieces and most of the time there is a minimum buy which makes it even more difficult).

I list the sets & missing bricks below, it would be awesome if one person has them all or at least two.

#40018 - Elements: #4213047 (1x) // #4225469 (4x) // #73737 (2x)
#40017 - Elements: #4518611 (4x) // #403228 (1x)
#10070 - Elements: #4198478 (1x)
#4415 - Elements: #4255418 (1x) // #74335 (2x)

Thank you!

Comments

• StuBoyStuBoy New ZealandMember Posts: 623
    Have you made a wanted list in Bricklink? This will show you all the sellers with the parts you need.
  • Lego91Lego91 GermanyMember Posts: 86
    I do have, but it would mean several sellers, and than there is the problem that most of the stores have a minimum buy and/or the shipping prices are too high for just one piece. :(
  • AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 845
    Try making a wishlist on Brick Owl (www.brickowl.com) - some big BL sellers moved across and might just have what you're looking for.
  • Lego91Lego91 GermanyMember Posts: 86
    Thank you @Aleydita ! Gonna try that. :)