Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Brick journal

The lego stores are no longer selling this publication in their stores. Does anyone know where this magazine can be picked up in the UK?

Comments

• Bluefairy_56Bluefairy_56 Member Posts: 320
    What is a Brick Journal?
    I haven't heard of it.
  • richardh4388richardh4388 Member Posts: 132
    A magazine
  • KazJYKazJY Member Posts: 67
    You can order direct, but shipping looks like it might be a bit pricy...

http://twomorrows.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=61&products_id=616

Surprised to hear that it isn't in stores anymore. I am in the US, and going tomorrow. I'll see if they still have them. I hope you get them back again - nice and easy to buy that way, for sure.
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 770
    Still have them in the US Stores and as a fan of LEGO and Brick Journal it is sad to learn that this mag won't be available in the UK. Has this been confirmed by store management or has it just not been in stock?
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    This was brought up in the Ambassador forums back in February. IIRC, this was a Europe issue only, and only temporary.
  • Bluefairy_56Bluefairy_56 Member Posts: 320
    I've never seen it here in Australia. In fact there are NO Lego magazines here. Which sucks big time.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,227
    I find it amazing that they don't do an electronic version, available worldwide.

That said, there are a number of free electronic ones available that it would need to compete with, including probably my favourite one - hispabrick.
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,412
    Brick journal DOES have an electronic version. Why wouldn't it be available worldwide in eForm?
    CCCFurrysaurus
  • tedwardtedward CanadaMember Posts: 163
    There has always been an electronic version. For those in the UK interested in printed copies Joe just posted a link on his FB which promises free shipping: http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/BrickJournal-27-5002893?p=5002893
    CCC
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,227
    Oh yeah, thanks.
  • richardh4388richardh4388 Member Posts: 132
    Cheers. Free shipping over 50 pounds though. I do prefer the printed copy to an electronic one. Must be old fashioned!