Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Sheldon Cooper is playing LEGO, but what set?

Some of you might have noticed Sheldon Cooper playing LEGO in his room. Does anybody know what set it is? Looks like an old police station.
margotJAYDUCATI

Comments

• StevenAshbyStevenAshby Member Posts: 155
    #6386 I think, love that set still got mine from when I was little.
    dmg111madforLEGObobabricksgmonkey76kiki180703
  • theskirridtheskirrid Member Posts: 12
    Yep, 6386 - the searchlight and flowers give it away.
  • PaperbackwriterPaperbackwriter Member Posts: 105
    edited March 2014
    He was building the Death Star 10188 in one of the episodes. Obviously not this one, but Lego apparently has a place in Sheldon's life. Since CBS just renewed the show for three more seasons, we'll probably see more Lego.
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,401
    Lego plays a huge role in the Big Bang Theory.
    pharmjodbobabrickskiki180703xwingpilot
  • PaperbackwriterPaperbackwriter Member Posts: 105
    I could only remember one Lego appearance in the Big Bang theory.....the Death Star build. I see there was another with 6386. Any others?
  • NeilJamNeilJam USAMember Posts: 271
    There have been mentions of the Legoland park in California. During one of their road trips someone (I think it was Raj) wanted to go there, but oddly, Sheldon was insisting they go to Sea World instead, arguing "it is literally tons of fun," which didn't mesh with his love of Lego.
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,859

He was building the Death Star 10188 in one of the episodes. Obviously not this one, but Lego apparently has a place in Sheldon's life. Since CBS just renewed the show for three more seasons, we'll probably see more Lego.

It was the other Death Star set i'm sure - the one of the incomplete Death Star II with no interior #10143.

LegoboymadforLEGOPitfall69bobabrickskiki180703MattsWhat
    It was. Also, Lego Death Star is mentioned in an episode where Sheldon's Lego building was interrupted because he had to go and console his girlfriend Amy because she was sad.
  • GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 795
    A great episode. Sheldon says to the girl, "You need to stop this, because it's interfering with my Lego Fun Time!" or something like that lol. I remember the credits at the end showing a finished product picture. And a long message talking about how long it took some interns to build it.
    Pitfall69kiki180703
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,513
    Pitfall69 said:

It was. Also, Lego Death Star is mentioned in an episode where Sheldon's Lego building was interrupted because he had to go and console his girlfriend Amy because she was sad.

It is the same episode. First Sheldon mentions that one of this things to do was to assemble his DS. I believe then they show him trying to complete it and Amy calls drunk in a convenient store parking lot if I remember correctly.
    The Big Bang Theory:

In the episode "The Plimpton Stimulation", Howard asks Leonard if he was up all night "making another stop-motion LEGO movie", and stated that "it's not enough to make the LEGOs move, they also have to capture your heart."

In the episode "The Zarnecki Incursion", when the guys depart to Carlsbad, California to confront the hacker who hacked Sheldon's World of Warcraft account, they debate whether to go to Sea World or LEGOLAND afterward.

In the episode "The Isolation Permutation", Sheldon tells Leonard and Howard how he was forced to spend a night consoling Amy instead of other tasks he had designated for the night. One the tasks he mentioned was building his LEGO Death Star, referring to it as his "LEGO funtime". In the same episode, Sheldon is later seen building the 10143 Death Star II.

In the episode "The Weekend Vortex", Sheldon mentions LEGO as one of the options for the group's Star Wars marathon.
    In the episode "The Launch Acceleration", Sheldon suggests that one thing that he and Amy could do on their date night, they could go to a midnight sale at the LEGO Store.
    In the episode "The 43 Peculiarity", Howard says it took Sheldon two years to finish his LEGO Death Star.
    TXLegoguyLegopassion8gmonkey76
  • BrixyBrixy United statesMember Posts: 57
    I think I remember Howard saying Bernadette had to take him to the lego store to buy the R2-D2 in one episode
    Pitfall69TXLegoguybobabrickskiki180703
  • JAYDUCATIJAYDUCATI GerMember Posts: 1
    Yeah, i also got this police station set B-) Do you remember in which episode that appeared?