Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

The Rock as Green Lantern?

Brick_ObsessionBrick_Obsession in a "Brick" house - Calgary, AlbertaMember Posts: 654
edited March 2014 in Everything else LEGO
There are a lot of us pining for a Green Lattern to come out in the near future. There are rumours that he will be in a set, there are whispers he will be a poly (not holding my breath). If the article below comes to fruition, what color will his skin be, provided his release prior to coinciding with the movie.

http://www.moviefanatic.com/2014/01/is-dwayne-johnson-up-for-green-lantern/

Comments

• Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,401
    edited March 2014
    Is this a new superhero? Does he show up after the fight is over?
  • GeddesGeddes Member Posts: 574
    Someone has to break the fight up!
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    (Thank you mods for your editing...ahhhhh)
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,865
    Seeing as the article is 3months old, I'm going to file this under 'unsubstantiated rumour'. I think there was also suggestion that Jason Momoa was in talks/approached about a role, and I'd guess it might have been the same one. Haven't heard anything about that recently either.