Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

SDCC 2014

MeadleMeadle UKMember Posts: 84
I am booked up for a trip to the states this summer which will include being in the LA/San Diego are during Comic Con. I am excited about the trip as it is... But getting tickets (on sale Saturday) for the Comic Con would be the icing on the cake. What are my chances??

Comments

• Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,401

I would say not very good ;)
    margotDaraghLegoboypharmjodStormKitty
  • MeadleMeadle UKMember Posts: 84
    My friends (the ones not travelling with me) keep sending links to that clip to me... Thank you :-p
    Pitfall69
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,179
    Registration is this Saturday at 9am PST if you have a member Id. I would say your chances are 10%, but you can increase your chances if you work with your friends who are also planning to attend.

I luckily got tickets during the returning registration last month. Good luck to all trying to get tickets.
    There's 4 of us hoping to go- all with IDs and registration codes.. So with 4 of us in the waiting room our 10%s added together come to 40%... Almost 50/50!
    Failed miserably....
  • Gooker1Gooker1 Member Posts: 598
    Damn, sorry
    No worries. Was a bit much to hope for some at the first try! Having said that I will still be that way during the comic con so if any one suddenly has 3 or 4 badges free for any day.. Let me know. On a lighter note- we will be taking in Legoland CA while there!
    Pitfall69
    Sorry I thought you had a chance.
    There should still be another sale in the future when people cancel plans... Don't lose hope.
    Pitfall69
    Thank you. Thankfully the holiday state side isnt reliant on the tickets. Would have been (and could still be) a great finale!
  • sweetness34sweetness34 San Diego, CA.Member Posts: 326
    edited March 2014
    While you are here in San Diego, check craigs list. People are always selling badges during the event.
    Thank you, will do
    edited March 2014
    If you want to say that you've been to SDCC you can still walk around the convention center and the Gaslamp quarter and witness the action. There is a lot going on around the 2 mile radius that is free to the public. Check it out for a few hours and explore San Diego if you haven't already. Legoland is 30 miles north of the convention.