Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Tour the Lego Movie Set at Legoland, CA

DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 617
I went to Legoland CA yesterday and they have a special attraction... the actual Warner Bros movie set! You can walk around the "basement" and see all the tables with MOCs and sets on them. They bolted plexiglass around the display tables, but you can wander around and see all of the great builds. There are some nuggets of awesomeness so I won't give them away. But here's a picture of the spaceship, spaceship, spaceship with Bennie in the driver's seat, and one of the space tables so you can see how close you can get.

Here's the info on their website:The Lego Movie Experience

Absolutely worth a trip if you are in So Cal!
PoochyLegoboysidersddMatthewKeiendmargotLegoKip

Comments

• NellyNelly Member Posts: 77
    That is great. Did you catch how long the attraction is running? I am heading there in early April.