Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] TARGET Select Exclusive (10237, 10240) B1G1 40% Off. Do It Quickly While You Can

2»

Comments

• pumbaughpumbaugh Member Posts: 23
    I had the same thing on my store pickups as well, but when I went to the shelf after I took them out to my car the one left on the shelf did not have the sticker...odd.
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,892
    My store pickups (like Wally) had a giant white label that is difficult to remove. I've also had problems at multiple Targets with their store pickups...items not reserved properly, not in the system, its the last day and they've already canceled the order, ugh.
  • psychopuppetpsychopuppet Member Posts: 71
    I had a 5% off RX rewards online code that expires today so ordered #70008 and #70009. $46.55 with that and my Redcard discount.
  • lordzaraklordzarak OH, United StatesMember Posts: 329
    edited March 2014
    I did my first Target pickup about a month or so ago with no problems. I noticed the security stickers then, as well as the big white label on the side. I was able to peel both off without any problem. Difficulty removing the stickers probably may vary based on the type of cardboard used for the package.
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,892
    It doesn't help that I'm pressed for time for the site-to-store pickups. As soon as I get home from work, my daughter asks, "did you stop for Legos again?" followed by a big sigh.
    weevinstarwarfan77
  • starwarfan77starwarfan77 Member Posts: 341
    LOL
    prevere said:

It doesn't help that I'm pressed for time for the site-to-store pickups. As soon as I get home from work, my daughter asks, "did you stop for Legos again?" followed by a big sigh.

• pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,904
    #70008 is now $25.99 which is a further markdown from the $31.99 I believe it was. With redcard and sale they come out to $20.97 a piece for 2 (with a 6% sales tax). 58% off is pretty good for this set which at least to me, looks like a lot of fun.
  • psychopuppetpsychopuppet Member Posts: 71
    I noticed my #70009 has shipped ,but #70008 does not show up on the order page just on the main orders page with "order created"next to it. Guessing they ran out and it will be canceled.
  • starwarfan77starwarfan77 Member Posts: 341
    don't worry they are not S&H lego that cancels order. they will ship it albeit may be few days delay,,,,

I noticed my #70009 has shipped ,but #70008 does not show up on the order page just on the main orders page with "order created"next to it. Guessing they ran out and it will be canceled.

• DavidBrickleyDavidBrickley Richmond, VAMember Posts: 339
    I was able to get 2x of the #70009, but missed out on the online deal for #70008. Fortunately, I had a nice customer service rep matched the on-line price of $25.99 in the store (this was Monday before the on-line price went up to $34.49). Not as good as the BOGO40% deal, but close enough to 50% off MSRP to make me feel good.
    And on the trip found a #70002 and a #79104 for 70% off.