Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

TC-4, Ferrari Polybags, Stig Keychain WTT for VW Camper Vans for my wedding!

joel4motionjoel4motion United KingdomMember Posts: 959
edited February 2014 in Marketplace
I am getting married in July and our wedding vehicle will be this beauty hopefully http://www.cornwallvwweddinghire.co.uk/wedding-vehicles-romeo.html

We are hopefully giving away the mini VW Camper as our wedding favour to our guests and despite a massive effort over the last 6 months to obtain these without grovelling, we are a little way short.

I have the bits mentioned in the title, many, many keychains and various other bits. I am happy to trade accross the pond to US/CA and have done in recent weeks.

Also have a #40082 Christmas Tree Sealed, #4432 City Garbage Sealed, #10664 Brick 1600 Sealed and a #60012 4x4, Scuba City set Sealed if any off those help?

Let me know if you can help and we'll see if we can sort something...

Joel

Comments

• jasonord69ajasonord69a UKMember Posts: 460
    PM sent
  • joel4motionjoel4motion United KingdomMember Posts: 959
    Replied @jasonord69a‌

Have had some great offers but we are still short on our target quantity. Thanks to everyone that has messages me.
    Bump for this. I have just taken a couple of tc4's in part trade that I don't need so have 4 available now.
    Back to the top of the list for one last time.

#40082 is gone

Have a few #75002 AT-RT's available as well as a sealed Elrond Poly and all of the first wave of Batman keyrings.