Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Amazon - link to VTN Store

I was on Amazon looking at the new Star Wars Legos when further down on the page I noticed an area called "Product Ads from External Websites." There they show products from a online store called VTN Store (shop.vitanes.com) The store sells Legos at reduced prices. For example:

10232 - $111
10221 - $346
10240 - $141
10218 - $115

Even crazier was that my shipping would be free. So my question is, is this site legit? Has anyone ever ordered from this site? I apologize if this has been brought up before in a different thread.

Comments

• ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    Website was registered not long ago, so fairly new, advertise it self as a "LEGO Store", has all current sets at discounts... this has most of the the elements to be a scam/drop shipping type of store.
  • AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 748
    Lists only a PO Box address - aren't US companies supposed to show their actual address and a telephone number on their website? This should be basic consumer protection legislation in case you need to open a court case against them.
  • BanditBandit Member Posts: 890
    No, it is not legit.