Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Discount on Heroica, Lego Champion game and on Marina/City

DunedinNZDunedinNZ Member Posts: 41
edited August 2011 in Shopping Elsewhere
Latest Toyworld Catalogue out tomorrow apparently has the Heroica series of games at 20% discount [Farmers have 2 of them at 25% discount] and some City at 20% as well. They also have the Marina sets in store and I think they art 20% off.

Comments

• StuBoyStuBoy New ZealandMember Posts: 623
    Sweet, I don't shop there much, due to them not having many sales (or not many that I hear about). But that's probably the best discount we can get in this country till after Christmas.
    Wow, just saw the catalogue online and looks like Toyworld has a few exclusives. I've never known there to be store exclusives in NZ. Also Star Wars Battlepacks are buy 1, get 1 free, effectively 1/2 price.
  • DunedinNZDunedinNZ Member Posts: 41
    I suspect the range and options get better the further north you go [toyplanet.co.nz looks like a good site]

Kmart did have the meteor strike game "exclusively" before the other places by atleast a month, and I havent seen The Egyptian set in Toyworld here yet or in Farmers.

Its a little weird in Dunedin since theres 4 main stores, Kmart, Warehouse, Farmers, and Toyworld, and they all roughly get the same stuff, but not all 4 stories usually have the exact same items.

Farmers has a reasonable sale on now as well.
    Yeah, Farmers and The Warehouse have some good sales, and Toyplanet does have an excellent range, but I don't often see anything on sale there. I find it hard to pay full retail for a set, it would have to be a hard to find set for me to do so. Toyworld up in Auckland usually has a better range than The Warehouse and Farmers, especially the larger sets like Modular Buildings etc.