Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links to help keep the forum online: LEGO.com Amazon

Australian Buy 2 Get 1 Free Sale!

EricEric Queensland, AustraliaMember Posts: 376
edited August 2011 in Shopping Elsewhere
I just went into Myer (the Loganholme QLD branch, for the locals :P ) and they had a Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all toys until Sunday the 14th August. And then, to top it all off they had the Alien Conquest sets in stock.

This branch still had a couple of boxes of Series 3 and a box of Series 4 Figs and 3 or 4 Imperial Flagships.

This is a first for me, I've never seen a BOGO sale that applies to Lego before. :D

Eric.

Comments

• RavenhookRavenhook Member Posts: 70
    Yes, I think you're right that those multiple item sales are reasonable rare for Myer. It is a good discount, effectively working out to 33% if you buy 3 of the same priced item.

Only trouble is, you end up with 3 of the same thing. Good if you can buy with friends/family or are keen on the eBay thing.

Myer also has 20% sales fairly regularly, a MyerOne card (free to join) they often have weekends where you get an extra 10% off. The total discount works out to 28%.

(I'd prefer this if I wanted to buy something like an Imperial Flagship as I wouldn't have to buy 3 and dispose of 2.)

Thanks for posting!
  • EricEric Queensland, AustraliaMember Posts: 376
    Haha, fair point with the MyerOne card. I used/abused it when I purchased my Tower Bridge. :D

No Problem.