Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

moc inspired by the lego movie and bennie especially

never been one to moc very much sincei was a kid but i had a bit of inspiration from the lego movie to make something without any instructions and wanted to show it off and see what you all thought

i made the smaller versions of the ships when i was at my old job between calls, and i always wanted to make a larger version of it so decided to get all my random lego out on a day off work the other day and see what i could come up with

all in all im really happy with them i tried to keep to the colour schemes of the smaller versions with the odd minor change here and there, love the red one, really like the engines and the canopy is just how i wanted it to be, the yellow one was really tough to get the engines rotate how i wanted to but in the end worked out really well

what do y'all think?

rancorbaitDaraghlegofeet

Comments

• insanityrocksinsanityrocks Member Posts: 77
    that makes me sad that nobody could comment on my first proper moc, its not that bad is it
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    I must have just missed this thread. No, not bad at all! Some real talent there! Especially the yellow one :o)
  • JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,390
    No but this is not mocpages. Here is the link to the Bricksetforum policy on MOC discussions

http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/2529/faq-can-we-discuss-mocs-here#latest

My guess is that you're seeing self regulation in action. A better idea may have been putting your pictures in the What have you been building? thread. You may still have not got much discussion as this is, once again, a collecting site but you'd've probably got at least a few likes.
    Pitfall69
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    edited February 2014
    Basic grammar, capitalization and some proofreading would help a bit.

Btw, I'm pretty sure a minifig would not be able to fit in the cockpit with the canopy closed.
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850

Btw, I'm pretty sure a minifig would not be able to fit in the cockpit with the canopy closed.

Geez, is that all you could could come up with?
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,453

Basic grammar, capitalization and some proofreading would help a bit.

They don't look to be minifig scale. More like the small Creator size.

• Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,453
    I personally tend to skip over poorly posted discussions and this includes the Marketplace. If everything is written in code and I have to ask 20 questions, it just isn't worth my time. With that said, he is Benny, not Bennie. He must have not inspired you that much ;)
    TheLoneTensor
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950

Geez, is that all you could could come up with?
    Heh, just trying to be constructive. Btw, What @Pitfall99 said ^ right there x1000.