Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale: Star Wars, Harry Potter Sets and Prince of Persia Sets (plus a few polybags)

prof1515prof1515 EarthMember Posts: 1,561
edited February 2014 in Marketplace
Trying to clear out another storage box of spares to make room for some new sets. All are new, sealed in the box and in mint or near-mint condition unless noted. Smoke-free, they've spent the years sealed in storage boxes safe from humidity, light, heat, cold, etc. I'm in Illinois, USA. All prices are listed at or below the lowest going rate I could find for comparible condition and are always negotiable within reason. PM inquiries and although I'm not around much I'll try to check at least once daily.

STAR WARS
6209 - Slave I $135
7657 - AT-ST $90
7665 - Republic Cruiser (one near-mint, the other some slight warping on the box) $160
7666 - Hoth Rebel Base ( 4 1 of these) $130

HARRY POTTER
4737 - Quidditch Match $55
10217 - Diagon Alley $240

PRINCE OF PERSIA
7569 - Desert Attack $13
7570 - The Ostrich Race $13

KINGDOMS
30062 - Target Practice ( 4 2 of these) Best offer

Comments

• prof1515prof1515 EarthMember Posts: 1,561
    Diagon Alley and a pair of Hoth Rebel Bases are sold and since I threw in a Target Practice for free, there's three of those available now.
    One less Hoth Rebel Base and Target Practice left.

However, I opened another box and sorted through it so toss on the following:

7636 - Combine Harvester $75
    7637 - Farm $100
    edited February 2014
    Both 7636 and 7637 are sold.