Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

8097 Boba Fett's Slave I, used in very good condition, complete

monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 3,156
In light of running out of space and the UCS Slave I being a definite buy for me when it comes out, i'm looking to pass my Slave I on to a good home. It is complete, built only once and displayed in a place where it has never been subject to direct sunlight, no fading, all minifigs and guns, Carbonite Han present etc.

I have the box in good condition, but cannot find the manuals - I will knock up a colour laser printed copy from TLG's lost instructions service, crimp bound in a plastic bound book. I never applied the stickers, assuming that the stciker sheet was left in the box, but will need to check - thought applying them would spoil the look anyway.

Looking for £65 delivered within the UK as this seems to be the low end of used examples available on bricklink.

Any takers?

Comments

• monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 3,156
    Anyone interested in £60 delivered?
    Jawascrump
  • JustIceJustIce Member Posts: 2
    sounds like a good deal but I'm not interested.tell me if you want to get rid of something related to the prequel Triology ,zyz
    Justice: Sorry, I own nothing from the prequel trilogy.
    suprajames
  • suprajamessuprajames UK SussexMember Posts: 366
    If I had not bought one the day before you put this up, I would have had it, it is a great set, and nice to see another OT only fan. Good luck with the sale, that is a very good price.
    Thanks James. The trouble with trying to sell to someone on Brickset is that we're all savvy buyers, all looking for that mega bargain (myself included). I will be getting the UCS, and am running low on shelf space for now, so seems a good time to sell.
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,825
    Daft thing is, £60 delivered is a mega bargain. If I didn't already have one, I'd snap it up.
    Just thought i'd bump this once before I stick it on ebay, the marketplace is so active that it doesn't stay current for long.
  • JonJon Member Posts: 4
    @monkeyhanger - Hi - do you still have this?
    Jon: Aye, never got around to sticking it on ebay. Lovely model, if it wasn't for the prospect of the UCS version, there's no way i'd part with it.

I will dig the box out of the loft today to check for the stickers. I never applied them, so I'm hoping they are in the box, but I don't think the stickers add much detail to the model.
  • JonJon Member Posts: 4
    @monkeyhanger - nice. If you can find it, and assuming it's all there, I'll take it for £60 including postage!
    Jon: I'll let you know when I get the box out. The set is currently built and on display, so I know it's complete. I've traded with a few people on here, including a big consignment to LegofanTexas (although probably not big by his standards!).
    Jon: You have a PM.
    This is now sold and winging it's way to Jon (not literally). Mods to close/lock please
    Legoboy