Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

searching for ideas/instruction book

speed27speed27 Member Posts: 2
edited August 2011 in Everything else LEGO
hi all,
i am hopeing that someone will be able to help me. when i was a kid (1985) i built a crane from a picture in an ideas book. the picture was over two pages and showed enough detail to built it if you were clever enough. now it had a double axle at the rear and two axle steering up front that was indexed (the front axle turned more than the second). the front axles used the 2x2 plate turntable and used the tire 17x43 (3634). i thought i had the ideas book but ive looked through them and no luck. i dont think it was a technic ideas book as there wasnt many technic parts. i know i have a photo of the final model but not being able to find the instructions is driving me nuts!

Comments

• oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,585
    Try going to the brickfactory.nl website. They have loads of instruction scans and I believe they cover all of the Idea books as well. Just cecked for you. Look under the Theme section and click on Books. Happy hunting!
  • speed27speed27 Member Posts: 2
    found it. brickfactory 1980 page 2 8857. i think my mate at the time had the book and brought it over one rainy school holidays. he had 8860 which i wanted so much as a kid (and now own!). i have heaps of lego now so i should be able to do a better job