Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

WTB - Fantasy Era Giant Chess Set

Dark_PegasusDark_Pegasus Member Posts: 37
edited February 2014 in Marketplace
Hi Folks!

I'm currently trying to track down a rather exclusive and rare set from my dark age. It is the; 852293 - Fantasy Era Castle Giant Chess Set.

While I am eager to get my hands onto it; the £714+ price tag on Bricklink seems a bit excessive, although don't get me wrong I know I will have to pay a fair bit for it.

I'm based in the UK and ideally am looking for an owner in Europe if possible given the size and weight of it for postage.

If you have the set new/sealed and would like to sell it, it would be great to hear from you. If not, thanks for taking the time to read this.

Thanks!

Comments

• Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,004
    It is a very fun set. Make sure you read the reviews about the storage after assembly. The instructions don't really tell you. I am going to try to send the additional instruction set that I got from TLG to Huw so that he can add it to the database.
    Dark_Pegasus
  • Dark_PegasusDark_Pegasus Member Posts: 37
    Will do, thanks for the tip @RainStorm26 :)