Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale (Charity): 2011 Employee Duck Holiday Sets - $25

legogregorslegogregors Member Posts: 402
edited February 2014 in Charity Sales
These are bricklinked 91 piece sets. All 91 pieces are new and correct. The only substitution was a .30 Meter medium thickness Lego pull string instead of a 1.0 Meter medium thickness Lego pull string. No box or instructions but I can email instructions.

Asking $25 plus shipping for this great item. It is light enough to be able to ship to any country in an inexpensive bubble mailer. I have 10 available.

This is part of the Reseller challenge and all proceeds go to Fairy Bricks. Thanks for interest!
cheshirecat

Comments

• sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    I'll take one. I have this set, but it's part of my sealed set collection. I'd love to have this on display. Will PM you with my details. Thanks!
  • hleonffuhleonffu USAMember Posts: 232
    PM sent as well.
  • legogregorslegogregors Member Posts: 402
    edited February 2014
    Thanks everyone, four sold! They weigh about 6 ounces($2.25 US shipping) each and of course multiples are an option. International shipping should not be awful either.
    SirKevbags
    In case I was not perfectly clear, and because this is for Fairy Bricks, I still have six(6) of the ducks available and will ship domestic or international. Thanks!
    margot
  • legogallegogal USMember Posts: 755
    Wow! These look wonderful! Thanks for pulling this feat off!
    Wish we could do this for all LEGO freebies like the LEGO store set and many of the grand opening sets that have so much character, like Nuremburg, Munich, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, Miami, etc.
    I would buy some ducks, but I already have parts for ten ducks to use as gifts whenever I find the brain cells and energy to put them together.
    Congratulations again!
    11 ducks sold in 11 days! Anyone on the fence care to make it 12 in 12 days? Offering this internationally on eBay has worked well which I don't normally do. Shipping for 8 ounces internationally seems to be $9.97. Please PM if interested. Thanks,
    margot
  • shawn_lowshawn_low Member Posts: 27
    I'll take one.
    PM sent, thanks!